Resource icon

Misc 7 Additional Tracks 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I HAD A PROBLEM
in valencia and istambul tracks there isn't race line (i dont know these tracks at all)
i dont know brake points and corners
can someone help?

I love the 5 additional tracks, great work on those. Including racing line assists and good time trial mode. That is why I am so dissapointed in these 2 new tracks.Time trial mode does not work proprely for either Valencia or Istanbul for me. (1) Valencia: I get dropped somewhere on the track where I ride into a wall, it takes a while and then I can reverse. Because there are no racing line assists it takes quite a while to figure out the direction of the track (using the no startlight no wrongway mod). Time trial doesn't start with a flying driving lap. (2) Istanbul: In time trial mode I drive through a steel barrier and get on the track. There are no racing line assists. And time trial doesn't start with a flying driving lap as it does on the other 5 tracks. (*) For the developer please note that I installed the following mods before installing the new tracks in this order a) Database Mod 2.2.2 b) F1 2014_(all together now) no startlight no wrongway no introvideos by shnala v.1.1 c) More Realistic Lighning Mod - Version 3 d) Williams FW36 by Rianspeed e) Helmets_1.2@T.gavin f) 5 additional tracks g) 7 additional tracks. If there are known conflicts with these mods, just let me know if there is a fix.

dude i wanted to race in istanbul but it stays like this
Ekran Görüntüsü (44).png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years