Cars '64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pessio submitted a new resource:

'64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec - Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec

Pessio and Luathas are really proud to present:
'64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec
A beautiful racing mini by two Mini Cooper lovers, but ALSO owners!

Rebuilt practically from scratch, this mod certainly represents the best representation of a period correct racing mini in the whole panorama of racing sims.

150 Nm of torque for 120 bhp in so much little body.
Easy and Fun to drive,...

Read more about this resource...

Let's talk philosophical, even if i don't understand your unkindness ( i mean, why not live and let live? )
Every mod of existing car is, in fact, a big IP infringement.
The 90% of mods are so illegal and car brands have the right to put down.

Me and Luathas modeled this mini, and, if a mini is a mini, we can't really make it different to the forza one or others 3d mini models. Anyway, we passed 40 days of hard work, to remodel it, yes even by scratch. U can easily compare it and u will understand. Thanks anyway, and good work.

Me and Luathas modeled this mini...
40 days of hard work, to remodel it, yes even by scratch...
U can easily compare it and u will understand...
So if I'm reading this correctly, you are saying you and Luathas modelled this mini, in 40 days, from scratch? And you are encouraging me to compare it to the Forza model and it'll become clear that nothing was ripped?

Well what I can see is that its an identical mesh to the one that had already been removed from here, so... not sure what makes you think removing some seats and adding a few bits here and there suddenly makes it legit this time round.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/austin-morris-mini-cooper-s-full-race-spec-deleted.169231/

__custom_showroom_1561635368.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Clearly it's forza rip, it includes nodamage_lod, specifically related to forza cars...

If you really want to share it there is so many facebook pages realted to Assetto Crorsa that will be very happy with your mod

So if I'm reading this correctly, you are saying you and Luathas modelled this mini, in 40 days, from scratch? And you are encouraging me to compare it to the Forza model and it'll become clear that nothing was ripped?

View attachment 312329

In fact body was remodeled at the time too.
Man, i really admire your free time. I have a little bit, but i use it for peace, love and other things.

So if i change some vertex is legit? if i use different names from textures il legit or not?
Who give u the permission of drawing a perfect copy of a ford transit? Man, are we kidding?

Just saying, the car is largely identical to one that was already removed from RD. Why keep trying again?

As mentioned above there are plenty other places where assets ripped from Forza are encouraged, not sure why you insist on bringing them to the one place where they aren't.

find all the equal vertexs and faces to the forza and let me know, first.
If i'll build it again, the result will be the same and da same. We work all day, 40 days, to rebuilt all, divide, texture, mapping, modeling a go go ( some pieces, man u crazy?! ) recording engines, build data.
And then came paladins. Who model like all of us.. copyrighted things. Mini model isn't from turn 10. is from BMW. Transit is from FORD. We are all in the same boat. PERIOD.

Uh...u don't know u can't replicate in 3d a IP, copyright protected? Maybe you can say, but it's not for commercial use.. well, this site run on ads too. And downloads are a big part of this.

So, u can study on your free time, or better, let people do things they love, ad do the same.

Look i get it, replicating IP is a grey area in general.

However, what isn't a grey area is the precedent set by RD, and for as long as I've been here its been as such;
Scratch made content is free to stay, though if the IP holder wants it removed it will be.
Ripped or partially ripped content will be removed.

You can argue as long as you like what does and doesn't constitute as an IP infringement. I'm of the opinion a scratch made model is akin to a painting - ie. its a visual representation of something that already exists. A ripped model is akin to passing off someone else's painting as your own...

Though my opinion is irrelevant - what matters is that RD seems to hold a similar one based on the countless models you see available for download, and similarly the countless ones deleted containing stolen assets.

Ok. Isn't grey. Is black. A paint is a paint. A 3d model is like a 1:1 copy and u know. So. If i made again all my mini from scratch. And the result will be 99% equal to the forza.. is still rip? Even if going from scratch? Because a mini is a mini and i can t really make it different. Anyway. I encurage to look at the vertexs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 59 6.5%