US 60's LMP's @ 24 Lemans 2017 20Sep18

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Premium
Jul 30, 2016
Seems not to be the PSU but either a cable or the power socket on the motherboard - got the thing powered up again & gave it a thrash for 45 mins, just hope it holds.
And there was hope my strategy of occupying you yesterday to overheat your gear works out to slow you down just a little ... all that effort for nothing :-(

I am glad you can race though.

Bobby Pennington

8000RPM
Premium
Nov 29, 2010
Sorry @Bobby Pennington to have crashed into you at the start of the race. I should have been more carefull.
That's ok man. That stuff happens. I was having to tiptoe because I knew Dirk was lurking somewhere and he was soooooooooo much faster than me that I wanted to let the 3 of them have a good battle. I had a blast, but when we touched I wound up in an area in the gravel trap and didn't know where to go to get out.

Nov 3, 2015
PC waited till after the race to shut itself off, so at least there is that ( just in case anyone on TS wondered where I went ).

Was a fun race with Andrew, nice one mate.

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Premium
Jul 30, 2016
It was a great race if not for the mistakes causing just a few mild curses muttered between clenched lips. Thanks for the help Simon - your tips inspired and have helped me to understand a few places around the track much better.

Nov 3, 2015
It was a great race if not for the mistakes causing just a few mild curses muttered between clenched lips. Thanks for the help Simon - your tips inspired and have helped me to understand a few places around the track much better.
"A few mild curses"... I wish someone had recorded TS :p glad to be of some help though.

Andrew I noticed by the end of the replay you'd dropped 5kmh down the straight & I don't think you ever hit anything, so that must be engine damage - might want to watch the downshifts if we ever do these again.