AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 23 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
60's LMP.jpg

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GTA Practice #00
  • Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GTA Race #01
Cars: DLC is required for this event
Track: Spa

Driving Assists: Factory
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Monday 23rd March 2020
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 20:50 UTC (40 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty - GT40
  2. 640er - 330
  3. HF2000 - 330 #24
  4. Medilloni - 330
  5. Ken Bell -908
  6. hape - 908
  7. Fatalist88 - GT40
  8. Chris Down - GT40
  9. Devidin - GT40
  10. Gerzson
  11. GEO147 - 330
  12. joecronk - GT40
  13. Raresch - 330
  14. Ronnie Böhme - 908
  15. Kek700 - 330
  16. Lennart Groessl - GT40
  17. Interslice - 330
  18. minimilla - 908
  19. Nuno Rodrigues
  20. Steve O'Malley - 330
  21. djm68 - 908
  22. Kresh - GT40
  23. Enzo Fazzi - GT40
  24. Free slot
Reserve List
  1. Reserve slot
  2. Reserve slot

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I am very curious to see how those cars behave. Please sign me up. Car choice will follow

I am very curious to see how those cars behave. Please sign me up. Car choice will follow
Ah, from the movie Ferrari vs Ford! Sign me up, please. Never driven those cars so need to try them first.
In please Denis, never driven these though I've got to go with the Ferrari 'cos... Forza!! :inlove:
Thanks for sticking with me on this. The combo was run successfully in the past by @Eugene Abramoff, he also made a great flyer - which I've stolen and bastardised to suit my needs. Sorry about that Eugene. :redface:

Ok then, I'd best get the server up, so that we can see where we stand. Gimme half an hour though, I need to do some housework first. :rolleyes:

@Denis Betty Is your remark about the summer times correct? In the Netherlands the change is in the last weekend of March.
DOH! I get this wrong every year. Usually I miss it.

It was late last night when I checked the dates and the clocks were (in my mind) definitely changing this weekend. Who moved the damn goal posts? :redface:

Thanks Han, well spotted. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh man, I remember the last time we raced these here and @Anders Jensen held off the Ferraris the entire race by pure Porsche traction, with every lap looking like we should probably pass him... :D

If I remember a race from two years ago that well, it must have been good, so sign me up :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%