AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 07May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was the most fun I've had in a race in a long time. I'll get my VR onboards up shortly, but in the meantime, this should suffice as a summary of the Porsche train... :p

2xxxOUJ.jpg

yMV31Rp.jpg

Amazing racing Eugene, Lucas and Anders. I am sweating buckets here :D Here's the replay, too: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18s_XLoxXuWNp46n9okNQmbiIZ_gRPWJu

Last edited:
My mike wasn't working on TS, but wanted to say that was some fkn great racing. It's so hot here that I had a fan on full next to me and it was still like being in a 40 minute slidey German sauna. I had a few too many misshifts and blew the engine on the last lap after redlining a simple downshift. Still, a great night's work.

My mike wasn't working on TS, but wanted to say that was some fkn great racing. It's so hot here that I had a fan on full next to me and it was still like being in a 40 minute slidey German sauna. I had a few too many misshifts and blew the engine on the last lap after redlining a simple downshift. Still, a great night's work.
Hehe, likewise about the heat. Certainly gets toasty inside the vr headset in weather like this!

Damn, so that's what happened huh. Yeah it was a real shame to see you go off at Bruxelles, I was enjoying our scrap there at the end of the race :p

That was the most fun I've had in a race in a long time. I'll get my VR onboards up shortly, but in the meantime, this should suffice as a summary of the Porsche train... :p

2xxxOUJ.jpg

yMV31Rp.jpg

Amazing racing Eugene, Lucas and Anders. I am sweating buckets here :D Here's the replay, too: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18s_XLoxXuWNp46n9okNQmbiIZ_gRPWJu

And here is the Porsche train onboard:

Fantastic race indeed, thank you for that one! One of the best races I've had around here.
Nice screenshots and the video :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years