AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 07May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Actually yes I just tried the porker out of curiosity to see what these oldies feel like. Nice and drifty, a bit understeery though (with default setup at least).

I'll try the other two also to compare, but yes in the meantime...
View attachment 249836
I'll confirm which car asap if that's ok :cool:
Nice, you are in.

I used to drive the Porsche and yes, it does seem a bit understeery, because it has huge wheels at the rear, and that's why it's running more rearward brake bias by default. You can certainly use all that traction to your advantage though.

Nice, you are in.

I used to drive the Porsche and yes, it does seem a bit understeery, because it has huge wheels at the rear, and that's why it's running more rearward brake bias by default. You can certainly use all that traction to your advantage though.
Yes in my relatively short session, I did kinda notice that the best remedy for the understeer was MORE POWAAAAR! There seems to be a point where it shifts from understeer under acceleration, back to oversteer. Interesting balance :p
V nice though coming out of the slower corners such as La Source, could be handy for Kemmel Straight overtakes (if you can keep it together through Eau Rouge of course!!).

Yes in my relatively short session, I did kinda notice that the best remedy for the understeer was MORE POWAAAAR! There seems to be a point where it shifts from understeer under acceleration, back to oversteer. Interesting balance :p
V nice though coming out of the slower corners such as La Source, could be handy for Kemmel Straight overtakes (if you can keep it together through Eau Rouge of course!!).
I also used to lock up the diff a bit to make it more predictable once it looses traction. Very sophisticated car for it's time, even still.

Please register me... my dream car at home! Hope I won't miss this one :)

TED_0002-X2_0.jpg

Unfortunately I have to sign out. I don't think I can keep these cars on track with this level of tiredness...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back