Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's alive:D The Event is Thursday here in the states. I say it this way because I don't want to confuse our Convict friend @Andrew Scott since he hangs upside down in the southern hemisphere and is on the other side of the world:D

Chris, you'll need the Ferrari pack to run. I wasn't going to get it, but now that I have it, the 312/67, 330P4 are worth it. Throw on top of that the F2004 and it's well worth it. A V10 Screaming banshee my friend. It's awesome. I'll sign you up and if you don't get the pack just let me know. It will be good to race with you again:thumbsup:
That 330P4 is nice! May I please switch to that car?

I'm getting a checksum error and getting kicked from the server. Is the server up to date? What could cause this?
Its probably the track, do you have the version from the link in the 1st post v3.4 fixed?
If this isn't the issue I'm at a loss mate:confused:
There was an update today. I'll jump on and update it and report back in a few minutes. Thanks for the heads up and trying to take care of it to yu both.

That 330P4 is nice! May I please switch to that car?
Verräter !!!
giphy

Thanks Bobby.

How's the balance between the cars?
The Porsche is THE BEST - as always. Easy. You’re welcome.

Whats going on @ RD?

Are there really only 7 racers with sufficiently sized balls to race a 1960's Le Mans prototype on the entire Racedepartment?
Where are all the racers jumping into these late 70's rocket ships and piloting them around Road America?

For those other 6 guys, you know the secret of taking good care of your …

giphy.gif

… will make you do great things with them…

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

… be seeing you tomorrow on the track guys ;-)

Whats going on @ RD?

The price money is not high enough for me ,to get up in the middle of the night, just to give you guys a good old whipping :cool::D

"Whats going on @ RD"
2 words, pCars two, everyone is overwhelmed with the latest race sim that seems to offer more than any other at the moment, dynamic weather & tracks, day night transition, 180 cars, photo realistic graphics, reasonable FFB etc etc...........need I say more
:whistling:

But I have BIG BALLS so I'll see ya on track in the morning:D:D

Last edited:
Bobby, your time with us did not become you well ;-)
I am falling off my chair here, but I have to ask...
... where is the other one?

Did you loose it in of the typical spare time activities you Yanks love so much when you get bored ???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%