Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
us-lmp-ra-jpg.213538

Welcome to 4 weeks of celebrating one of the most iconic names in motorsports, Ferrari. 70 years of making some of the finest road and track cars in history. This week it's a historic race between manufacturers....Ferrari, Ford and Porsche at Road America.

Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car of choice in by 17:00 CDT (22:00 GMT) so we can finalize the server. All late car changes and sign ups will be able to pick from what is left. Thank you for understanding.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here(Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:
  • RaceDepartment.com US Club Race 60's LMP #26
Cars: DLC Content is needed for this event
Track: Road America 3.4 fixed (download link)
Fixed Setup:
No
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

Schedule (US): Thursday 05Oct17
Practice:
20:00 EDT (30 mins)*
Qualifying: 20:30 EDT (20 mins)
Race: 20:45 EDT (40 mins)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: Friday | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT
Qualifying: Friday | 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEDT
Race: Friday | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT

*Note that daylight savings are active. 20:00 EDT = 00:00 GMT = 10:00 AEDT

Entry List
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything in ts
  2. Dirk Steffen
  3. lhcaetano
  4. TastyChevelle
  5. Andrew Scott
  6. Isaac Chavira
  7. Chris James
  8. raptor1958
  9. Leprekaun
  10. Eugene Abramoff
  11. JoelK
  12. MTBR2001
  13. greski
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP# 61 BP

Last edited:
Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car of choice in by Thursday 17:00 CDT (22:00 GMT) so we can finalize the server. All late car changes and sign ups will be able to pick from what is left. Thank you for understanding.
Signups will be color coded:

Ferrari
Ford
Porsche
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
You have a right to your opinion, but do not ever post something in a race thread like this again. This is your one and only warning from me.
" using their full Real Name"
UTP# 10 BP

What a fascist, pathetic and ridiculous rule!!!
For that reason I ´m not premium and I never will be. I run with the name I whatever I like, especially in a stupid online game (simulator in this case) But, seriously, how many sick you have to be to impose that ridiculous rule? If someone wants to run with your real name, is right, but not the irrational fascist imposition, at least in the free world.

Last edited:
What a fascist, pathetic and ridiculous rule!!!
For that reason I ´m not premium and I never will be. I run with the name I whatever I like, especially in a stupid online game (simulator in this case) But, seriously, how many sick you have to be to impose that ridiculous rule? If someone wants to run with your real name, is right, but not the irrational fascist imposition, at least in the free world.
Hey Vascu,

We are all entitled to our opinion, but with this post you are violating our ToS. If you feel like you don't want to run your full real name, then thats fine. But may I ask why you should go out of your way to call us "fascists".

Please refrain from these comments again.

Thank you,
Joseph

Porsche please. Is this event today or tomorrow? Can I race this in the Porsche if I don't have the new Ferrari pack?
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's alive:D The Event is Thursday here in the states. I say it this way because I don't want to confuse our Convict friend @Andrew Scott since he hangs upside down in the southern hemisphere and is on the other side of the world:D

Chris, you'll need the Ferrari pack to run. I wasn't going to get it, but now that I have it, the 312/67, 330P4 are worth it. Throw on top of that the F2004 and it's well worth it. A V10 Screaming banshee my friend. It's awesome. I'll sign you up and if you don't get the pack just let me know. It will be good to race with you again:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%