AC 60's LMP @ Daytona Road Course - Thu 12Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In FERRARI
Kicking%20up%20the%20dust%20in%20Morocco%20with%20an%20Overdrive%20Toyota%20Hilux.jpg

I've got your car my man:p:p

Hey guys. Bobby would know that I have a sort of algorithm that I apply to car setups which helps me personally go faster. The oversteer setups below showcase how I personally start setting up my car (Soft front, stiff rear). I then tweak and adjust slightly according to the track and car but anyway, I've flipped the algorithm around (e.g.: Stiff front, soft rear) which would go against my own personal style of driving but in the hands of others, they might feel comfortable. So you're welcome to try them and see what feels comfortable. I can go into the detail of my algorithms on TS if you're curious to know.

Pressures for the Ferrari and Ford would need to be adjusted and the gearing for all is for Daytona. Also, the Ford has limited setup options (dampers, brakes and rear ARB only) so it doesn't really implement the algorithm fully.

Also, Bobby, can you sign me up please in a Porsche? :D

Attachments

• 330P4_Oversteer.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 330P4_Understeer.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 330P4_Balanced.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 908_BALANCED.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 908_Oversteer.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 908_Understeer.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 186
  • GT40_Balanced.ini
    760 bytes · Views: 219
  • GT40_Oversteer.ini
    760 bytes · Views: 196
  • GT40_Understeer.ini
    760 bytes · Views: 170
Hey guys. Bobby would know that I have a sort of algorithm that I apply to car setups which helps me personally go faster. The oversteer setups below showcase how I personally start setting up my car (Soft front, stiff rear). I then tweak and adjust slightly according to the track and car but anyway, I've flipped the algorithm around (e.g.: Stiff front, soft rear) which would go against my own personal style of driving but in the hands of others, they might feel comfortable. So you're welcome to try them and see what feels comfortable. I can go into the detail of my algorithms on TS if you're curious to know.

Pressures for the Ferrari and Ford would need to be adjusted and the gearing for all is for Daytona. Also, the Ford has limited setup options (dampers, brakes and rear ARB only) so it doesn't really implement the algorithm fully.

Also, Bobby, can you sign me up please in a Porsche? :D
Delta-Private-Jets3.jpg

You sir have your ride ready and waiting. Thank you Mr. Ambassador:alien: You may be one, but your not like any I've ever come across. Thank you so much for helping these guys and THIS guy out soooooo much:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm not fit enough to drive:(, Ive had to do a radiator replacement on my car over the past few days and Ive woken in fair bit of discomfort. You wouldn't believe how much of the car I had to pull down to get the radiator out, took the best part of a day, and then the local parts supplier didn't have the radiator hoses in stock till late yesterday arvo. So now I have to down some painkillers and finish the job this morning.

Hope y'all have a great race, and may the best :alien: win :roflmao::roflmao:.......Tariq:whistling::D

When I was happy running a fifty something point 38 something today and The Birdman beat me by … wait for it … 0.075 seconds on that qualifying lap and then continued to cut off another half a second and then proceeded to just run away while I struggled all race long with terrible handling issues and spun the car endlessly, I had only warm feelings for our resident Birdman:

giphy.gif

… be seeing you and next time I'll flip it for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years