AC 60's LMP @ Daytona - Mon 22Jan17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I just cant do it. My PC does not want to stream AC. My ping is through the roof and my upload is up and down like a yoyo. I think I will have to try again after my PC reboot this weekend. I dont know why its only ever AC that cause these issues!
:mad:

I just cant do it. My PC does not want to stream AC. My ping is through the roof and my upload is up and down like a yoyo. I think I will have to try again after my PC reboot this weekend. I dont know why its only ever AC that cause these issues!
:mad:
It happens, no worries :) I'm sure you will have it up and running for the next one. Tell me if you need any help testing it or anything :thumbsup:

It was a survival race for me. With the SLIDEBOI GT40 every corner was an adventure in itself. You just must watch the replay from my PoV and enjoy almost every T1 I drove yesterday. I'm proud of myself that I managed not to crash the car :roflmao: Of course, mistakes were bound to happen and I missed the bus stop two times I believe. Worst thing was the spin in the middle of the bank on lap 2. I believe @Wolff Mattuschka misscalculated or something. I'll pm him on the incident later on. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the podium, you guys were demons in the Ferraris!! Nice workout to start the week, but worth the time nonetheless :sneaky:

How far in front of the next GT40 did the Ferrari win? I think @Leprekaun drove a GT40 and as far as I can judge he's a very good driver, so I wonder about the difference between the cars.

PS: If I had had the chance to take part in this event, I also would've chosen the GT40, because I like it very much...

How far in front of the next GT40 did the Ferrari win? I think @Leprekaun drove a GT40 and as far as I can judge he's a very good driver, so I wonder about the difference between the cars.

PS: If I had had the chance to take part in this event, I also would've chosen the GT40, because I like it very much...
Thank you for the compliment

Unfortunately, my internet let me down last night so I wasn't able to attend. I've driven all 3 cars at Daytona and the GT40 is a little bit faster than the 908 but I was over a second slower than the 330. If we had the GT40 MkIV, it would be on par with the Ferrari

Great event and a nice evening for me.
After the stupid testing and development of the DRM-REVIVAL, it was my first race over 3 years.
Unfortunately, I missed the qualy and must start from the last position. The start was good, the drivers fair, the race over40min hard.
The last 2 laps are very funny, i have catched the 908LH on position 2, after we drove 34 minutes almost the same distance around the track.
I hope to be able to join more often the events

the GT40 is a little bit faster than the 908 but I was over a second slower than the 330. If we had the GT40 MkIV, it would be on par with the Ferrari

/me look at BP... /me thinking... "yeah, I'm that slow" oh, well... nothing new under the sun :roflmao::whistling::rolleyes:

Thank you for the compliment

Unfortunately, my internet let me down last night so I wasn't able to attend. I've driven all 3 cars at Daytona and the GT40 is a little bit faster than the 908 but I was over a second slower than the 330. If we had the GT40 MkIV, it would be on par with the Ferrari
Maybe even MKII would make enough difference. That 7 liter would give it just that much more straight line speed. It's true though that the Ford is the oldest one in the field and MKIV would be the more correct match for these cars. Though MKI is known for winning races over MKIV on occasions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back