AC 60's LMP @ Daytona - Mon 13Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Eugene,
I'm sorry but I need a rain check.
This weekend has been horrible: I got a cold which stills affecting me, Oculus decided to update while my Internet service provider decided to stop servicing and after I contacted then, the time to fix the interruption of service has been two days, I had disassembled my pedals and reassembled them, then recalibrated them and I need to get accustumed to the feeling and range.
Blablabla.
Sorry, I better have a restful week and see if things get better a long the week.
I appologise for any inconvenience I might cause.

Sorry, @Eugene Abramoff but I have to pull out. Not because its hard like I mentioned earlier but I have been overdoing it this last week. I’m still in a lot of pain since leaving hospital the other week. I wasn’t supposed to be racing last night but it was sooo inviting. It was honestly the best race I have had here at RD. I was exhausted. But satisfied. Hence no-show tonight.
I hope you get a few more tonight and have a good race.
Again, sorry.:cry:

So, @Achim Demuth, you had a bad race personally? Someone actually mentioned in a post here that the GT40 wasn’t so good here. I would like to drive this combination of cars on a different track. Riverside perhaps!! I think that would even the ground.
Anyway, sorry to hear you had a bad one. But, did you stay to the end? Did you crash lots or spin, or was the car just slow?
Anyway, thanks for the reply my friend. Better luck next time.

ps. Your avatar. Is that a rig cockpit? Hope its yours. It looks really cool.:thumbsup:

Hi @Ken Bell , thanks for caring! I guess it was a combination of having a bad day and and a slow car (on this track and compared to the Ferraris). Didn´t manage to put a good setup together plus having a few spins. Surely this car is great on other tracks, such as Riverside perhaps, but sure not easy to handle. I did a test on the Ferrari and I realized very soon that the Ford would never have a chance. Seeing you guys pulling away didn´t fuel my motivation as well.
P.S.: the avatar is showing a plastic Ferrari that´s part of my group "Toy Cars Downhill Racing" https://www.facebook.com/Toy-Cars-Downhill-Racing-1623349701311188/ ,
if you like it please push the button, that´ll make me happy!
I think I have a video of some member of the group crashing it:

See you!
P.S.: just saw, it´s not exactly the same car but very similar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back