60's Hockenheim Grand Prix/National Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

Tracks 60's Hockenheim Grand Prix/National Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Sergio Loro

Premium
Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

60's Hockenheim Grand Prix Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks - Hockenheim Grand Prix circuit

Hello to everyone!
Now is time to present the Hockenheim full GP circuit, as it was at mid 60's, thats mean "NO" chicanes.
Track is great for racing, and I hope everyone enjoy it.
This track is special for all lovers of 60's era, since here Jim Clark found death. I try to build track as it looks on its first years, before armco and curbs was add.
Thanks to Mantasigs and DuchtDevil79 for test this track.
If you think track need some fix,...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you!
1970_german_grand_prix_by_f1_history-d6qntm8.jpg

132_jclark_memorial_flowers.jpg

Last edited:
Just drove the GP-version of this track with the 917K. Jeeezz, what a blast! It took me several laps to find brakepoint-markers for the north-curve among all those trees, really scary! :geek:
Maybe some little lighting-adjustments on those trees and bushes, they don't really fit together right now.
I also found some typos at those wall-ads in the arena-area: "Das Grosse Mannheimer Bekleidungshaus", "Vivil Natürliches Pfefferminz", "Fleischmarkt AHRBERG", "EDUSCHO KAFFEE"
Maybe there are more... :cautious:

I also discovered a hole in the map near the right turn into the arena, left side from the drag-strip. Found that by repeatingly missing the brake-point there and going straight. :whistling:

Overall good work on both tracks so far! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So beautiful! Can't wait to drive this with some AI when you fix the race weekend bug. :)

My only critique: The crowds in the stands seem to repeat in a way that shows a pattern from a distance. Other than that, this track looks amazing.

So beautiful! Can't wait to drive this with some AI when you fix the race weekend bug. :)

My only critique: The crowds in the stands seem to repeat in a way that shows a pattern from a distance. Other than that, this track looks amazing.

do you try quick race? i raced several "quick race" here :)

A necessary person, please use it
Stand section is the almost same as 60 hockekk_f3ct camera
The forest section is static camera

・cameras_1.ini   2

\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\hockegp_f3ct\data
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_hockegp_f3ct_29-12-116-16-19-20.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_hockegp_f3ct_29-12-116-16-21-19.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_hockegp_f3ct_29-12-116-16-21-53.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_hockegp_f3ct_9-1-117-14-50-51.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_hockegp_f3ct_29-12-116-16-22-51.jpg

Attachments

• cameras_1.ini
    7.8 KB · Views: 335
Raced the ASR Formula Cars here and they stop each lap near the start finish line and then go again ... is it a bug in the track ai or the cars themselves ? Very nice track though absolutely love it .... any chance you could do a version that has all the chicanes as well ? Great Work :-D

Raced the ASR Formula Cars here and they stop each lap near the start finish line and then go again ... is it a bug in the track ai or the cars themselves ? Very nice track though absolutely love it .... any chance you could do a version that has all the chicanes as well ? Great Work :-D

it is a track AI bug, this is fixed with next update.
yes!, a 2 chicane version maybe avaliable trought this year, basically layout used for F1 on 1970 :rolleyes:

Sergio Loro updated 60's Hockenheim Grand Prix Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

A lot of fixs!

Hi there!!
This is a updated for this lovely circuit, some of fix :
Reduce Bump effect at long stragiths.
New Forest, should help with FPS.
Fix some spelling errors at motodrom advertising.
Ai now is fully functional.
A lot of small fix here and there :)
Thanks everyone for feedback and I hope you enjoy this new version much more than previus one :)
Cheers

Sergio Loro
F3 Classic TracksView attachment 179377 View attachment 179378 View attachment 179379...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years