60's Hockenheim Grand Prix/National Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

Tracks 60's Hockenheim Grand Prix/National Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

thanks for this track, didn't try it yet and is there expected to have 3 files inside the main directory named , (yes comma) B and Z ? (approx. 284, 281 and 268 KB resp.)
Looks like more corrupted files to me than proper files, am I right ?

this comes from the archive downloaded just a few mins ago.

thanks.

• Deleted member 205301

I remember when I was one of the first to donate for this track, it now have changed a lot, thanks for the continuous improvements :)
@++

Hi,

thanks for this track, didn't try it yet and is there expected to have 3 files inside the main directory named , (yes comma) B and Z ? (approx. 284, 281 and 268 KB resp.)
Looks like more corrupted files to me than proper files, am I right ?

this comes from the archive downloaded just a few mins ago.

thanks.

i think this files are created by KSEditor, but not 100% sure. I think you can delete this files.

nice work :) track mesh doesnt feel quite there to me, on the straights its ok although the bumps are very small and smooth, there are some transitions of the track where there is a very sudden and obvious unnatural bump where there arent enough triangles for the transition

raining day at home, great for a Lotus 25 fight at Hockenheim :sneaky:
20170407170220_1.jpg

Hi mate, love your work. Is there any chance of updating or removing the crowds? I feel the low poly crowds ruin the overall quality of this track. Leaving them empty would suit for hotlapping. Anyway keep up the great work

Could you help me? I am trying to race on this track next wednesday on Simracingsystem but their system says I have content missing even I have installed the track and I am able to race there offline (quick race).

Could you help me? I am trying to race on this track next wednesday on Simracingsystem but their system says I have content missing even I have installed the track and I am able to race there offline (quick race).
download from the site f3classictracks, this version is old and obsolete with modern one!!

dont know really how that works, track had been used several times for online races without problem, maybe if we can trace the error it will be easy to me to look for, but right now no clue what is the problem!!

I always use original launcher and not CM (my wheel seems to dissapear from controls when I use CM). Now I tried to go to SRS register page with CM and that does not show "content missing" but "register" and track status also is "ok" (with original launcher it says "missing"). Does this give any info what could be the problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back