AC 60's F1 @ Watkins Glen Int 0.7(Classic) - Sat 28Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My apologies, I'll have to sign out of this barnstormer. But Herbie will ride again!
1-jpg.228172

@windfox911 ..can you please learn how to setup your teamspeak before you race again ...it certainly ruined my race and I guess Bobbys race ..there may be others also ..not cool man
@windfox911 is a new member here at RD so all of this is a little new to him. We've all been there. Don't worry, you didn't ruin my race Jean. I just had to pull over to take care of the issue the way you and I did. Thank you for letting me move you to another channel. I've sent you a PM about what we need to do to correct it so make sure you check your inbox. I hope you had fun with your first race with us:thumbsup::)

Boys, I really apologize for leaving the race early, but after T-boning 2 car, 1 being @Joseph Wright , sorry mate:(, I had to pull over to take care of a little technical issue so you boys could race in peace:) Sorry it took me so long to do so, but we have a new member that was using VR so he needed a little help. He and I will get it taken care of and then we'll be sure to join the next Bathtub Full of Petrol Race and see it out till the end.

I hope you all enjoyed the race with these awesome machines at one of America's iconic tracks. Special thanks to Mr. Ambassador @Celtic Pharaoh for all of his help with these Saturday events and his great ideas. Makes my life easy:D Till next time boys:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
3.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years