AC 60's F1 @ Silverstone 67 - Thu 19Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I took his perch & stuck it where the sun don't shine:whistling:, flipped him one just to rub it in :laugh: then left him in my convict dust:roflmao::roflmao::thumbsup::thumbsup::D[/QUOTE
@Dirk Steffen,i had to give the @Andrew Scott Aussie Baaauuuusturd 1 did,nt i:laugh:,dont want him flipping his lip out AGAIN by not racing cos he cant "get it":cautious::cautious:,suppose down side is we might see more of the Aussie (VR),yes he,s in the cheating ranks now,Blonde Wonder:roflmao::roflmao:,oh oh an lets not forget he WAS in the slightly better car:sneaky::sneaky::whistling::whistling:..You missed a gr8 night,and i look forward to seeing a Guuuurman on British Soil,although its taken long enough has,nt it,2 failed attempts an now 3rd time lucky..:p:p:D:D:laugh::laugh:

Well Allan, I did take one off to spend some time in my crazy science lab to tinker in secret on that Geheimwaffe that will surprise your fluffy, feathery behind mightily on the next occasion and will leave you behind in pieces ;-)

giphy.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years