AC 60's F1 @ Fonteny - Wednesday 29 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Did you see this? A Citroën AMI Police? It's behind the Citroën ambulance on the end of the straight start/finish. I'm really in love with this track. Just got to join you guys on this one although it's on a Wednesday. So I'm gonna try hard to free up this evening. Please sign me up as a reserve, @Craig Dunkley. Lotus please.

1579126282365.png

Last edited:
Did you see this? A Citroën AMI Police? It's behind the Citroën ambulance on the end of the straight start/finish. I'm really in love with this track. Just got to join you guys on this one although it's on a Wednesday. So I'm gonna try hard to free up this evening. Please sign me up as a reserve, @Craig Dunkley. Lotus please.

View attachment 344048

Yes I did see it and you are not alone, the attention to detail is awesome ..welcome aboard :thumbsup:

@Craig Dunkley , I saw the update on the Skoda 130. Would love to race this car on Fonteny. Sometime in the future maybe?

B.t.w. the practice server isn't online anymore.

Edit: it is up again!! :)

Last edited:
I am usually crap at driving 60’s F1 cars. However, worth learning it for the DRM cars next race.
please put me in a Lotus Craig. Hope its ok to use your setup Ronnie. And welcome back and hope you are out of pain now.
Wow this one looks like a challenge. I'll have a Ferrari, please. I've not driven the track yet, so will be interesting to see if I can go from cronch->safe->fast within a week
I'll update the list, welcome chaps. (PS I can drive these a bit better than flappy paddle nonsense cars). ;)

I am usually crap at driving 60’s F1 cars. However, worth learning it for the DRM cars next race.
please put me in a Lotus Craig. Hope its ok to use your setup Ronnie. And welcome back and hope you are out of pain now.
You are more than welcome to use it if you like it :thumbsup: . Just be careful on the first 2-3 minutes until tire pressures are right. Welcome aboard mate.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm pretty much out of pain now and when the adrenaline kicks in behind the wheel, I don't feel a thing :D.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%