AC 60's F1 @ Fonteny - Wednesday 29 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
because there was so much to look at and admire
Haha, yes, I kept getting this in my head....
U41C.gif

@Craig Dunkley is the server down Craig, not showing for me this morning.

So pleased it's 4 wheels out, the other night I went through trees, a farm, an upstairs bedroom and the lap still counted :laugh:

They are both up now John ...please let me know if and when you find one offline ...I may be annoyed, but you are doing the right thing, I need to know.

I am testing something out on several servers john ...When the practice time end, it will roll onto qualy it will then roll onto race ...so if you join a server on either qualy or race, just roll the server back to practice....you do this on the setup screen (left hand side) ..any issue just let me know :thumbsup:

@Ronnie Böhme man, you were fast yesterday on this track! I'm struggling a lot with the Lotus. Did you make a lot of changes to the setup?
Hey mate, sorry to reply so late. I actually didn't change a lot but the default setup didn't work for me either. I'll post my (still WIP) setup when I get back home today. Still have to get rid of the high speed understeer and have a look at the rear tire wear.

Last edited:
Since I'm here already ...

Will you awesome gentlemen welcome an old fellow back, after another ankle surgery and painful recovery.
I really missed you guys and the amazing races @Craig Dunkley organizes. What better occasion to have my comeback than this masterpiece of a track with such a beast of a car.
Sooo, if you guys will have me, I'll be happy to join you in the Lotus please.

Last edited:
Since I'm here already ...

Will you awesome gentlemen welcome an old fellow back, after another ankle surgery and painful recovery.
I really missed you guys and the amazing races @Craig Dunkley organizes. What better occasion to have my comeback than this masterpiece of a track with such a beast of a car.
Sooo, if you guys will have me, I'll be happy to join you in the Lotus please.

I wondered where you was Ronnie, I thought maybe you was taking a break ..I am pleased that I was wrong ..you are always welcome to any of the events :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 403 40.0%