EU 60's F1 @ Fonteny - Wednesday 29 Jan 2020

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
I said I'd never do it. How can I learn the track in time for the event, I said. So Craig has given us 3 weeks to learn the track. :sneaky:

The track is a work of art IMO, nay a masterpiece. So, I shall go to the ball - sign me up please Craig. :D

Edit: Team Green for me mate (obvs). :)

Last edited:

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Damn it, I'm gonna miss both races! :( I haven't tried the track yet but it looks amazing and I was having a blast at our last race at feldbergring. Maybe I get another chance before the year is out ;)
You will for sure, the circuit is simply a masterpiece, if you get time get yourself on the practice, at least you can start to learn the track :thumbsup:

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
I said I'd never do it. How can I learn the track in time for the event, I said. So Craig has given us 3 weeks to learn the track. :sneaky:

The track is a work of art IMO, nay a masterpiece. So, I shall go to the ball - sign me up please Craig. :D

Edit: Team Green for me mate (obvs). :)
Welcome Denis :thumbsup:

HF2000

Fonteny fan!
Premium
Mar 18, 2016
@Ronnie Böhme man, you were fast yesterday on this track! I'm struggling a lot with the Lotus. Did you make a lot of changes to the setup?

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
@Craig Dunkley is the server down Craig, not showing for me this morning.

So pleased it's 4 wheels out, the other night I went through trees, a farm, an upstairs bedroom and the lap still counted :laugh:
To be honest John I am getting tired off this, I checked this morning and one was down (Watkins) both Fontney server where up...and now both of them are down...not your fault I know.

• Sad
Reactions: Medilloni

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
@Craig Dunkley is the server down Craig, not showing for me this morning.

So pleased it's 4 wheels out, the other night I went through trees, a farm, an upstairs bedroom and the lap still counted :laugh:
They are both up now John ...please let me know if and when you find one offline ...I may be annoyed, but you are doing the right thing, I need to know.

I am testing something out on several servers john ...When the practice time end, it will roll onto qualy it will then roll onto race ...so if you join a server on either qualy or race, just roll the server back to practice....you do this on the setup screen (left hand side) ..any issue just let me know :thumbsup:

Ronnie Böhme

UTC +2
Premium
Oct 27, 2015
@Ronnie Böhme man, you were fast yesterday on this track! I'm struggling a lot with the Lotus. Did you make a lot of changes to the setup?
Hey mate, sorry to reply so late. I actually didn't change a lot but the default setup didn't work for me either. I'll post my (still WIP) setup when I get back home today. Still have to get rid of the high speed understeer and have a look at the rear tire wear.

Last edited:

Fat-Alfie

David Pemberton
Premium
Oct 16, 2012
Do everyone's practice times get stored anywhere? Just wondering how far off the pace I am :unsure:

Ronnie Böhme

UTC +2
Premium
Oct 27, 2015
Since I'm here already ...

Will you awesome gentlemen welcome an old fellow back, after another ankle surgery and painful recovery.
I really missed you guys and the amazing races @Craig Dunkley organizes. What better occasion to have my comeback than this masterpiece of a track with such a beast of a car.
Sooo, if you guys will have me, I'll be happy to join you in the Lotus please.

Last edited:

Fat-Alfie

David Pemberton
Premium
Oct 16, 2012
I think I'll be okay - I might still start from the back though, and keep out of everyone's way :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: HF2000

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Since I'm here already ...

Will you awesome gentlemen welcome an old fellow back, after another ankle surgery and painful recovery.
I really missed you guys and the amazing races @Craig Dunkley organizes. What better occasion to have my comeback than this masterpiece of a track with such a beast of a car.
Sooo, if you guys will have me, I'll be happy to join you in the Lotus please.
I wondered where you was Ronnie, I thought maybe you was taking a break ..I am pleased that I was wrong ..you are always welcome to any of the events :thumbsup: