AC 60's F1 Ferrari vs Lotus @ Deutschlandring - Weds 18th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
Deutschlandring header.jpg
The Ferrari and Lotus F1 battles of the 60's are absolute classics - this week we're taking them to a track to do them justice... Fat Alfie's Deutschlandring fits the bill perfectly! Join us for 2 x 25 races... bring 'yer leather gloves and racing goggles - and tag a mate!! ;)

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody! - from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
(the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU 60's F1 Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU 60's F1 Race #05
Cars:
Ferrari 312/67
- [Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack DLC]
Classic Team Lotus Type 49
- [Default Content]

Track: Track: Deutschlandring - [Download] PLEASE NOTE: Server is set for '4 wheels out' to help with quali, at this track there's no speed advantage.

Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
Track Temps:
27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 18th November 2020
Official practice: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 GMT (25 minutes)
Short Break: 3 minutes Approx
Race 2: 21:08 GMT (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid Top Five

Entry List:
  1. Medilloni - Lotus
  2. GeekyDeaks - Lotus
  3. HF2000 - Lotus
  4. Denis Betty - Lotus
  5. Fat-Alfie - Ferrari
  6. pattikins - Ferrari
  7. stribbeck - Lotus
  8. Reik Major - Lotus
  9. Ronnie Böhme - Lotus
  10. Kek700 - Lotus
  11. Chris Down - Lotus
  12. PurgerUK - Ferrari
  13. Raresch - Ferrari
  14. Redvaliant - Ferrari
  15. thom462 - Ferrari
  16. SOLO59 - Ferrari
  17. GEO147 - Ferrari
  18. Kresh - Lotus
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

Cars taken:
Lotus - 10
Ferrari - 8
TBD - 0

UTP #61

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak & server. Not doing so WILL result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I'm a big fan of all Fat-Alfie's tracks! So in please, John. I'll go for the Lotus also.

BTW: the link in the message ('HERE') isn't activated.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of all Fat-Alfie's tracks! So in please, John. I'll go for the Lotus also.

BTW: the link in the message ('HERE') isn't activated.
Glad you like it Han, welcome aboard matey:)

Thanks for the heads-up re the link, I've just re-sent it to everyone, which might annoy the carp out of them, but hey, it's 2020....:laugh:.

Me me me!
Can I come out to play?
Team Green please. :D
Was really hoping to see you for this one Denis! Team Green it is:thumbsup:

Would be magic if @Fat-Alfie could join us for this one, hint hint:whistling: ...huge thanks for your fantastic tracks David!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite, John. I guess I could give it a go - I haven't driven at DLR for well over a year but I think I can probably remember the layout :) It might be an excuse to take a break from planting ferns and clover at the Battenbergring, too :laugh:

I don't think I have TS installed but I'll see if I can sort that out before Wednesday, and get it working with my Odyssey+ :unsure:

Thanks for the invite, John. I guess I could give it a go - I haven't driven at DLR for well over a year but I think I can probably remember the layout :) It might be an excuse to take a break from planting ferns and clover at the Battenbergring, too :laugh:

I don't think I have TS installed but I'll see if I can sort that out before Wednesday, and get it working with my Odyssey+ :unsure:
Bilsterberg, Battenbergring, Schottenring: are they all WIP? As I said I'm a big fan of your tracks (have done Fonteny for more than 12.000km by now) so this is great news for me and I'm very much looking forward to try the new ones! You're really doing a magnificent job!

Last edited:

Excellent David! I've put you in as TBD until you've chosen a car:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've just had a quick go & I have to say the Lotus in VR is an absolute delight around deutschlandring. That said, I raced with the Ferrari (330) the last time I raced @ deutschlandring, so I'll stick with team red please John.

Last edited:
I've just had a quick go & I have to say the Lotus in VR is an absolute delight around deutschlandring. That said, I raced with the Ferrari (330) the last time I raced @ deutschlandring, so I'll stick with team red please John.
You're in Patrick, glad you can make it for this one :)

Could well be a wise choice too, the Ferrari seems very stable compared to the Lotus, I'm off for a pleasurable jaunt now:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%