Resource icon

Tracks 60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks 096

Login or Register an account to download this content

Sergio Loro

Premium
Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks - Helsinki street course used back on 60's

Hello to everyone!!
Today is time to present my last addition to AC, the Elaintarharata street course, as it looks back on early 60's.
Track lenght is 2.00 Kms and had a mix of nice turns, not a fast circuit at all but great for low powered cars as Alfa Romeo Giulia or a F3 car (if someday we got one) or a 60's motorbike :).
I try to represent a 60's looking Helsinki, base on many pictures and vids i had, as usual with all my tracks, enviroment...

Read more about this resource...

Sergio Loro updated 60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

Grass shaders update.

Elaintarharata v095
F3 Classics Tracks

Whats New :
Now grass and sidewalks had shaders apply to it, it will help to looks better and remove that "low resolution" effect, textures are the same that previus one. Track now looks better,at least for me :)
I smooth haybales polygons.
Thank you and i hope you enjoy it :)

Sergio Loro

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 130869

I appreciate the ambiance achieved, it is a lacking aspect of tracks. The color saturation on the textures does unfortunately bring an unbalance to the scene, but surely that can always be addressed in a future update :).

I appreciate the ambiance achieved, it is a lacking aspect of tracks. The color saturation on the textures does unfortunately bring an unbalance to the scene, but surely that can always be addressed in a future update :).

i am not happy with the textures "color palette" , still to found the right settings, thats for sure next update :)

I like this track a lot but the AI doesn't seem to work properly so I don't use the track at all, which is a pity 'cos it's a really good looking track.
But you seemed to say that you had improved things for the ai with this update so I don't get it...

i test it with lotus 25 and they run OK. they go wide at some point of track thats why i remove some haybales, i run a couple of 30 lap race and 10 of 14 AI cars end race.
sometimes they make wacko moves, but most of time they run pretty well.

great combo :)
20180526151123_1.jpg

Hi Sergio, sorry to look a gift horse in the mouth, but just discovered this excellent track - can't believe it's not on your website! Obviously not quite at the quality of your latest tracks, but a really fun layout - was going to ask if any updates to it are in your long-term plans at all? After Reims, obviously :p No worries if not, I'm just being nosy!

Hi Sergio, sorry to look a gift horse in the mouth, but just discovered this excellent track - can't believe it's not on your website! Obviously not quite at the quality of your latest tracks, but a really fun layout - was going to ask if any updates to it are in your long-term plans at all? After Reims, obviously :p No worries if not, I'm just being nosy!
yes! want to update it and load at my site :), this was one of my first track, was modelled using RF1 and GPL technique, a lot learned since, so a update is necessary for sure :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back