Car: Mini
Track: LeMans [download here]
Weather:
Dry
Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warmup
19:50 GMT: Race (40 Minutes, mandatory pit for 2 tires minimum)
Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Andreas Löffler
  3. Justin Swan
  4. Nelson Ullinskey
  5. Jose Ferreira
  6. Andreas Scholz
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited:

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Maybe there is a voice for a car other than the Mini to run this day?
Beautiful fast track this!
Could be veeery lonely in a Mini.

4 8 15 16 23 42 108

Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen
I'll keep watching this thread. I don't think I could keep my concentration in the Mini doing flat out for a full minute or so.
Will join if there is a chance of a different car (Porsche Supercup, WTCC13, V8 SC, F1 Legends or else):)

PaulH

1000RPM
Premium
Love this track, would love to see a endurance race with a faster car :thumbsup:

You most certainly did. However, I am slightly hesitant because I see we run GT pro cars on Thursday, which aren't these extreme cars basically WTCC cars upgraded to GT1 (GT Pro) spec? Thus we would be pretty much running the same kind of car back to back.

I'm still good with it, I'm just saying it is something to consider. Also, how about any easy to control open wheeler like the International Formula Master?

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
You can't second your own proposition! :giggle:

IFM would be good but FRR would be better!

Another option, we run one of the STCC tracks for "another" short track event for Mini's to follow Brands Hatch Indy! That leaves the long track for the fast cars. :O_o:

Damn, i have to sign out, sorry, i thought it's this friday, but it's the follow one which i can't race.

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
You can't second your own proposition! :giggle:

IFM would be good but FRR would be better!

Another option, we run one of the STCC tracks for "another" short track event for Mini's to follow Brands Hatch Indy! That leaves the long track for the fast cars. :O_o:

Phew, tough one - I think the 'STCC solution' for next week might be a good way as I am kind of missing an endurance event for LM given we're going 2x20 and 30mins in the other races - and this one could make room :)

However, WTCC Extremes might indeed be too similar to GT Pro and IFM's attendance in recent events has been.. well ;) FRR sounds like a fun idea to experiment with (maybe even with future events in mind, I don't recall a FRR race) but might suffer the same fate. Alternatively, there wouldn't be any worthwile LMP Mods out there, huh? ;)

As far as race length goes, maybe we should increase it considering it's Le Mans after all? Or maybe go 2x fuel/tyres? :)

STCC track for next Friday sounds good. How about Valerbanen or Goteborg? We've done Falkenburg and I frankly don't care for the other STCC tracks. IFM at an STCC tracks sounds like a boat load of fun.

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Well, you know my choice would to have everyone all pull together for another fine run at that fabulous nordschleife circuit, in any kind of car

But how many of you have been to Machwork [muhahahaha]? Or Solitude!

By the way, put my name on that list as long as the race is 40 minutes or less. Usually happy with anything, as long as we get some racing on Friday.

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Well, you know my choice would to have everyone all pull together for another fine run at that fabulous nordschleife circuit, in any kind of car

But how many of you have been to Machwork [muhahahaha]? Or Solitude!

You can never have too much Nords :D

Status
Not open for further replies.