6 - The rSeat 45 Minutes of Homestead Miami

Congratulations to Roland for a great performance!

I think our season was above expectations in how good we managed to finish with all cars and no DNF, we all had a superfun while racing with all the great teams this cup and we are looking forward to the black cup. I think after this first season everyone got a lot of flesh on their bones and will improve for the next cup!

Hats off to the administration for all their hard work that goes on behind the scenes, David, Xose and all the marshalls Bram, Theo, Eckhart and the GlacierTV crew, SimRacing Teams Community on Facebook who unites all the teams from different simulators, RaceDepartment.

And ofcourse special thanks to rSeats.net, MIR Race Line, Simulaje, Sim Racing Hardware, Digigrafet for jumping onboard the series, for us it will be great to race with a rSeat in the next season!

don't think we'll need three in race direction next season, so little to do, one might safely drop the whole concept of life marshalling imo. many teams never bothered to either use ts or employ a team manager on the night. it was fun but not really needed.

don't think we'll need three in race direction next season, so little to do, one might safely drop the whole concept of life marshalling imo. many teams never bothered to either use ts or employ a team manager on the night. it was fun but not really needed.

Really? I noticed that in the last race for whatever reason, but before that it seems that the marshalls were involved whenever there was an accident and it was repeatedly complimented by the Glacier TV guys. We were just lucky that there wasn't as many accidents towards the end of the season.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%