rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Ok, default skins, right? So when I decide to sign up, I must indicate wich skin my team is gonna use, is that it?

2) About the times... I think something is wrong... If the event starts at 14h GMT and have 1h practice and 30mins quali, the race should be at 15h30, right? But if the race is at 15h GMT, shouldn't the event start at 13h30 GMT?

Thanks in advance.

1) Ok, default skins, right? So when I decide to sign up, I must indicate wich skin my team is gonna use, is that it?

2) About the times... I think something is wrong... If the event starts at 14h GMT and have 1h practice and 30mins quali, the race should be at 15h30, right? But if the race is at 15h GMT, shouldn't the event start at 13h30 GMT?

Thanks in advance.

1. Can be discussed later.
2. Eric cant do moth:skywalker:

WOW!!!!!! What an amazing mod!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm pretty rusty whe it comes to rFactor and I was delighted when I tested it an hour ago. Man, now I'm really looking forward to this enduro!!!! I'm gonna sign in right now!!!

Just a quick suggestion though... How about we use some more skins, so everyone can race with a different skin? It would be awesome!!! I found some skins available in rFactorCentral (HERE).

There are quite a few skins already included in the mod. I guess it makes life a whole lot easier for the staff.
Custom skins would be awesome, but I agree with you , Gareth. I just mentioned getting some more skins because the mod only comes with 20 skins or less. If we have more than this number of sign ups and if we don't some more skins, we're gonna have to repeat them on track...
Anyway, custom skins would be awesome, but I respect the staff decision... :wink2:

WOW!!!!!! What an amazing mod!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm pretty rusty whe it comes to rFactor and I was delighted when I tested it an hour ago. Man, now I'm really looking forward to this enduro!!!! I'm gonna sign in right now!!!

Just a quick suggestion though... How about we use some more skins, so everyone can race with a different skin? It would be awesome!!! I found some skins available in rFactorCentral (HERE).

Told you there were some very good mods in rFactor:) I am REALLY happy to see you here with us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back