#6 Ginetta TRSM Racing LMP1 WIP (URD Revolution)

Skins #6 Ginetta TRSM Racing LMP1 WIP (URD Revolution) 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hiya mate, i am aware of this but ive completely run out of time. I promised people the skins would be out that day so i just copy pasted and changed the number. I'm very very busy at the moment and wont have time until at least 3 weeks from now to finish it unless i can find a bit of time in between. Of all the URD 2018 WEC skins ive done so far i found this the most tricky and im not too pleased with it at the moment but i will keep working. The main issue when doing this skin was the logos, they're from companies that just dont exist on google, i have image searched, searched the company name and sometimes found the company but the logo on the car doesnt exist and i dont have time to be making logos from scratch. It was very bad with this car as the majority of the sponsors were Chinese, making it difficult to find. Hopefully in the meanwhile it will serve well as a grid filler. Thank you for the images though, i will use these for reference when i do get around to updating the skins.
Thanks, Sam

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years