5g Custom F1 Wheels

Hello,
We are a new company which is going to produce custom racing wheels and play seats, with high quality but affordable from everybody. We are going to present various versions so to satisfy the needs of the simracing community. Bellow I attach some pre-production pictures of our first model which is being tested for the moment. It will feature Leo Bodnar’s SLI-M display, with or without paddle shifters. In case that the wheel will be ordered with shifters it will feature quick release system as standard. In the next two weeks we are going to launch our website www.5gwheels.com, where you are welcomed to find all the relative news and models.
Thanks
5GFront.jpg

5GBack.jpg

If you want ANY customers, you must set up a Paypal payment option. No one wants to pay by bank transfer for two reasons: Fees and security. If, for some reason, the payment is made and the product isnt delivered, the customers money is lost. Blame the maker of the Roso wheel for this...inconvenience.

Upvote 0
Dear Jan Larsen,
first of all thanks for your message. I cannot comment about other manufacturers behavior, but we cannot take the blame for other peoples actions. We have considered what you are saying so for Europe shipments there will be an option to pay uppon delivery with some extra charge. As for PayPal the excahnge rate is quit high so you have another problem right there. Also it has a limit for the reciever (around 2500euros annualy) and for that we are waiting the confirmation of our account to raise this limit.

Upvote 0
Good decision.

How locked are you on customization? Would it be possible to have features added or removed on request? In my case I'm interested in the PXM, but I'd like the SLI removed (distracts me) and the shifter paddles added. Perhaps have a few buttons added where the SLI would be. Would such things be possible?

Upvote 0
I bought the 5G F1 wheel too with paddle shifter option and quick-release. It's a great combo. Very good communication with the team and 3 weeks to have the steering-wheel.

Carbon look is superb. I have some works in my appartment and my homemade FFB system is in the cellar. When it will come back I will make a video...

Upvote 0
Anyone have any long term reviews of these wheels? Only see the one video of it in use.
Interested in a future purchase.
I have this wheel for some time know and I play with it 2-3 hours every day but on racing weekends I sometimes over do it. It seems that even my lap times got better with the use of SLI and the optimum shifting points. I think it was built to race for a long time. In conversations with contact person in 5g they told that they actually raced with kart using this wheel to test the strength!!! I would recomend you to buy it soon, because for the product that they sell the price is a bargin. Hope that they will not loose they minds and be like the rest of them after such success.

Upvote 0
Looking good. Will there be multiple models like the PXM?
We are going to have only this version wich is going to be named as PXD. The only change that we are going to introduce is alternative displays such as the new F1 like versions (SIM RACE F1) as also compatibility with T500RS. The last will be with a special adaptror so to exchange the original with the 5gWheel one.

Here is a new picture of our wheel leaving production for beta testing.

9oal.jpg

Upvote 0
I notice that some of the customers that bought the PXM wheel have button labels and others don't. Will the option of labels for the buttons/rotaries be the same for the PXD?

Thanks for answering my questions.

Upvote 0
I notice that some of the customers that bought the PXM wheel have button labels and others don't. Will the option of labels for the buttons/rotaries be the same for the PXD?

Thanks for answering my questions.
Labels is something that we leave to the customers. We can put whatever description you desire on buttons or rotary switches as also we can leave it blank. The only standard is our logo :)!

Upvote 0
Why are the handles so square shaped?
Hello Richard, this is something that we decided to introduce after a lot of tests. The handles may look square but for sure don't feel like this, the development was made along with a well established racing team and all of the drivers preferred the grip levels from this design. The specific material and shape of the handles sets the grip in a very high level.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years