AC 599XX V Zonda R @ Monza Mon 01-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I blown my engine on lap 5-6 after accidently downshifting while on 8th spot and had to pit. from there on i ran at the back till the end. lesson learned..

anyway I guess some drivers didn't notice the rules for T1 on lap 1 issit?

@Geoffroy Tassenoy. I noticed that also on lap one. Nothing to do with admin duty. Settled down after 1st lap. Will have to investigate the cause. Cant be my connection. And I don't it's the pc! Must investigate a firewall issue maybe!

@Geoffroy Tassenoy. I noticed that also on lap one. Nothing to do with admin duty. Settled down after 1st lap. Will have to investigate the cause. Cant be my connection. And I don't it's the pc! Must investigate a firewall issue maybe!

So next time, I'll keep qualifying just back of you, for further investigation ;).

Btw.: It's great that the replay size is reduced now. I have the whole race including the start saved in now 'just' a 227 MB file. And the replay-mode also runs superb butter-smooth now. Before it was demanding in TV cams even with one car only, but now it's super smooth.

If interested I could upload it temporarily. Not as important though.

anyway I guess some drivers didn't notice the rules for T1 on lap 1 issit?
So far what have seen everyone held their position until after T1 in lap 2. So no problem there with the start and lap 1.

Just one driver somewhere behind me on the grid seemed not to know about the rolling start and shot like an arrow through the field in mid-lane as the lights went green. I guess he simply didn't know (or he forgot about it).

Last edited:
@Simon Knight yes you were warping just a little in the first 1 or 2 laps. First time for me that it gets worse after an update...never had any stutter before :(

@Geoffroy Tassenoy Guess how disappointed I was :mad::D I am so stupid, i saw it coming, already felt something on the wheel but somehow i thought it would go through without an correction....but obviously not :x3:
I know i could have a couple of chances but i always have the feeling that i would be dive-bombing if i am not at least on the same level with you at the braking zone...as i said already after the last race...i need a driving school for overtaking!! :whistling: ...or maybe i get it after some more racing ;)

Actually i am quite happy and satisfied that i can keep the pace with someone at my pace at quali also in race. Staying close but causing no incident....i am afraid of overtaking :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Asetto Corsa´s netcode is so well made, that when i race with mates from Brazill and i race on my 4G internet we can go inches head to head without collissions and he´s 250+ ms how they do it, i dont know but WE LIKE IT!

GG all think we will need to se that reply again @Sascha Kondring where you clip me in the first chikane :p think Marshalls would love to see that agains :)

Working on a replay now. Recording it from a few points of view then editing them together. Will update you all with it later!

So far what have seen everyone held their position until after T1 in lap 2. So no problem there with the start and lap 1.

Just one driver somewhere behind me on the grid seemed not to know about the rolling start and shot like an arrow through the field in mid-lane as the lights went green. I guess he simply didn't know (or he forgot about it).[/QUOTE]

Yup somebody behind me did shot thru the 1st chicane after the rolling start not knowing there was no overtaking before the 1st chicane right?

but then i think it was a good thing this start, or not?
It helped to prevent that the race starts with a bunch of frustration :D

However sometimes we should be able to manage also a standing start :whistling:

@Ridhuan Abu Bakar I already heard when the red lights flashed that somebody floored the throttle and i thought "oh NO" and almost shouted in the microphone "no normal start, ROLLING start" and least i think i did :D I think it was @Cristian Stirbu then who darted through the field and crashed someone in front but he stopped then before chicane and i think he found his place again, so no big problem. I was totally lost in this event at blackwood with reverse start in second race. I forgot where my spot was in the grid and we hat to try it second time :laugh: This is club racing and should be about FUN and EXPERIENCE. And that´s what it was and will be for sure :thumbsup:

@Simon Knight Wow, edited replay! Thank you very much, Sir :geek:

but then i think it was a good thing this start, or not?
It helped to prevent that the race starts with a bunch of frustration :D

However sometimes we should be able to manage also a standing start :whistling:

@Ridhuan Abu Bakar I already heard when the red lights flashed that somebody floored the throttle and i thought "oh NO" and almost shouted in the microphone "no normal start, ROLLING start" and least i think i did :D I think it was @Cristian Stirbu then who darted through the field and crashed someone in front but he stopped then before chicane and i think he found his place again, so no big problem. I was totally lost in this event at blackwood with reverse start in second race. I forgot where my spot was in the grid and we hat to try it second time :laugh: This is club racing and should be about FUN and EXPERIENCE. And that´s what it was and will be for sure :thumbsup:

Exactly it was Cristian Stirbu who was behind me on qualifying and gained 2 places before the 1st chicane so I would call that illegal overtaking :p But anyway no big deal this was my 1st session here as a licensed driver :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%