AC 599XX V Zonda R @ Monza Mon 01-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Getting good through chicane and accelerating after could disperse the field a little bit maybe so we won't pile up at 2. chicane...maybe:D

Thanks everybody was a nice and fair race imho :)
Was the start better now? The first 6 got through well...

Nice fight @Geoffroy Tassenoy :thumbsup: Was at your back almost the whole race and then i was about to get you on the start/finish straight..but decided to go an inch too wide in parabolica :cry: damn thing never happened to me before...was too excited maybe :D

Sorry, that i caused a crash but i was totally out of control spinning like anything :( Wonder how that may feel with a oculus rift.. :sick::D

Another lesson learned but i think also another step forward, was satisfied with my quali time..

Challenge and race WON @Liviu Tiron !!! Congrats!!! Was not too far away in the quali :p but definitely not close enough ;)

Good and fair race indeed!
Congrats to the podium ...and all of us who give a meaning to be on the podium :).

@Christoph Wohlkönig, I was really dissapointed to see you saying goodbye to the gravel of the Parabolica, preventing us from giving a good battle. I think in the end, you would have been able to pass me 3 times. I choose the soft coumpound and the grip was way far away from my tires a the end.:D

@Simon Knight, good race! I just wanted to report a little something :O_o:. It's the second time I have a go just at the back of you, and it's the second time I see your car lagging on the track. So this time I took some distance, and anyway, you were faster so no frustation at all from me :). I just wanted to advise you, because you were the single with that trouble (in my point of view, of course). Maybe admin trouble?
Anyway, thx for the organization! And the next time, I should manage to qualify in front. :rolleyes:

See you all!

No stutters for me. In the past when there were a few (just in the beginning of the sesson) they vanished after one lap or so.

Yep, good session. Was impressed by overall speed of the majority.
Could have done a little better in qualy, did 1:42.8 in the 40 min. practice session and in qualy 1:43.1 in one of the first attempts.

Didn't know engine damage would be back switched 'on' btw. before joining the event.
Not a big problem, but once in the ~ third of last laps I did a bit overrev it at a corner-downshift in an amied quick lap -which turned the engine symbol to red-. So I drove the last two laps quite calm, because one just very little overrev more and ' engine would've been dead :confused:.

Monza_EU.jpg

--
Monza_EU_qualy.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back