- Jan 4, 2009
Big, Brash, Brutal and Beautiful!!
Cars: Ferrari 599xx EVO, Zonda R
Track: Silverstone national
Booking: 19.00 GMT(60)
Practice: 20.00 GMT(30)
Qualify: 20.40 GMT(15)
Race: 21:00 GMT (30 laps)
Start: Standing (may change to rolling)
Time of Day: 12:00
Tyre Wear: 100%
Fuel Use: 100%
Pitstop: Manditory: tyres must be changed fuel is up 2 you!
- If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. It will count as a non show* otherwise.
- Join the server in time from 19:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT.
- Being on Teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.
- Passwords will be sent via private message just before the booking.
- The condition of the tarmac will be good (90%) at the start of the event and it will improve gradually. It will reach 100% at the start of the race.
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
- Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
- Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license.
- Simon Knight
- Pietro Belloni
- Geoffroy Tassenoy
- Stephen Sekhon
- Vitor M Sousa
- Marco Waechter
- Aleksander Pienkowski
- Remco Majoor
- Christian Lozanov
- Liviu Tiron