#51 #52 AF Corse WEC + Le Mans 2021

Skins #51 #52 AF Corse WEC + Le Mans 2021 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luca Badin submitted a new resource:

#51 #52 AF Corse WEC 2021 - Skins for the #51 and #52 GTE Pro Ferrari 488s in the 2021 WEC

I am very bad at setting priorities.

View attachment 469630

This is the pair of factory AF Corse Ferrari 488s that will be driven by Alessandro Pier Guidi and James Calado (#51) and Miguel Molina and Daniel Serra (#52) in the GTE Pro class of the 2021 World Endurance Championship.

The skins are for the Kunos Ferrari 488 GT3, and any GTE mods that are derived from it, such as Zerobandwidth's 488 GTLM. They should be...

Read more about this resource...

Luca Badin updated #51 #52 AF Corse WEC 2021 with a new update entry:

#51 windshield fix + WEC livery.png

Two small fixes:

- Fixed an annoying error on the #51 windshield where the Italian flag was not transparent and also quite badly pixelated (very noticeable when driving);

- Switched the two livery.png files to the correct (WEC) versions. The current Le Mans livery.png will come in handy for a Le Mans version of the skins later this year.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Luca Badin updated #51 #52 AF Corse WEC 2021 with a new update entry:

Le Mans version + small updates

This update contains the liveries that were raced at the 2021 Le Mans 24h, where #51 picked up its second class win in three years, while #52 hit trouble, including a spectacular front right tyre explosion out of Mulsanne corner.

Also includes small updates to the WEC skins, which carry over to the LM version as well (#52 now has its splitter trim correctly painted gold, not red; the black details above the diffuser have a more correct shape).

Please let me know if I missed something. #54...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there an any chance to add versions for:
-ferrari_488_gt3_acc
-ks_ferrari_488_gt3_2020

also my question is which version is GTE? Ive read that there was some name changes in last few years ("S1" i belive), but didnt find any straigh info where to find those GTE

Is there an any chance to add versions for:
-ferrari_488_gt3_acc
-ks_ferrari_488_gt3_2020
Since the time I can spend on skin making is very limited, I think my priority going forwards is to create new skins for the Kunos 488 GT3/ZBW 488 GTLM, to continue filling the WEC/Le Mans grid. I don't foresee having much time left over to port this skin to other cars.

Besides - I'm assuming ferrari_488_gt3_acc is the MasterKey rip; I don't condone ripping, and as such won't be creating skins for ripped cars. I'm more likely to be working with the Evo car since it's legit and the mesh is very similar to the 2017 car, but again, no guarantees given that I don't have much free time.

also my question is which version is GTE? Ive read that there was some name changes in last few years ("S1" i belive), but didnt find any straigh info where to find those GTE
My strong suggestion is to use these skins with @zerobandwidth 's 488 GTLM mod (zbw_ferrari_488_gte), which you can find here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2017.188617/
It indeed installs to the game as a "S1" version of sorts to the Kunos 488 GT3. Be sure to follow the instructions to the letter as it's not a whole packaged car you can drag and drop into your content/cars folder.

You can obviously use these skins with the ks_ferrari_488_gt3 and they will work just as well - you just won't be using them with a GTE car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back