500 Abarth EsseEsse strange issue(?)

After cooking with this issue for a while, I decided to post here to see if anyone knows of a solution.

The issue is a strange one, IMO. Essentially, the 500 EsseEsse doesn't have working headlights. The same goes for its Step 1 variant. When you turn the headlights, they switch on and so does the dashboard, but no light is cast out.
500 SS Step1-1.png

500 SS Step1-2.png

I am running the lastest version of AC and CM with the latest CSP and Sol. This is the only car where this is happening. All other cars with lights have working lights. I checked for file integrity, ran AC from Steam instead of CM and the issue remains. The only "fix" for it seems to have PP on, but the game is unplayable for me with it on, even with everything at the lowest settings or off, plus the headlights are so weak you can't see anything.

Known bug with this car. I'll take a look if I can fix it.

OK, very fast fix: Open "extension\config\cars\loaded\abarth500.ini" and exlude or remove by changing the following lines as following:
Code:
; [CustomEmissive]
; Meshes = FANALE_ANTERIORE
; @ = CustomEmissive_Color, Channel = 3, Mirror, Color = "1, 0.5, 0", Threshold = "0.8, 5"
; @ = CustomEmissive_Rect, Channel = 3, Mirror, Center = "0.3, 0.75", Size = "0.1, 0.15", CornerRadius = 0.8
; @ = TurningLightsFront, Channel = 3, Intensity = 2
Front turning lights wont be working afterwards tho! But at least the front lights are back.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing