50% discount on everything in RaceRoom Racing Experience

50 off.jpg

Sector 3 Studios would like to extend a thank you to everyone participating in this weekend's free testing by giving you 50% off everything in the R3E store for 24 hours, starting today at 20:00

Note that if you can't access the game you can still access the store here - RaceRoom Store

Make sure you read our tips for the store here - R3E Pricing, Discounts and Tips - particularly the part about saving money by buying discounted vRP.

If you want to pick up content that will be frequently featured in our R3E Club Races you could have a look at these packs:

WTCC 2013 and WTCC 2014
ADAC 2013 and ADAC 2014
DTM 1992
European Track Pack
American Track Pack

Make sure to buy only 1 pack at once, as you'll get discount on the next pack if it contains part of the content you already own!

This week we're running on Sonoma Raceway, so make sure you own that!

See you on track!

Update: It appears that the discount does not apply to packs, we've reached out to Sector 3 Studios and are awaiting official response on whether this is intentional or an error in their store. This post and thread will be updated once we know more.

Update 2: S3 have not commented on this and it seems the pricing is working as intended (sadly);

The current 50% off everything applies to all content in the store including packs. But all packs are already discounted higher than 50%, setting those to 50% off would actually mean less discount. (With the exception of wtcc which is at 49% discount)

The suggestion that the packs should be discounted 50% of their already discounted price is appreciated but that option will be reserved for the rare and special event throughout the year.

Question: the DTM 1992 pack in my store comes in at 999 points, but if you go buy the cars one by one it adds up to 625 points. What is the difference in price for? The liveries?

Hi, i thought if you already have some content from a pack you get a discount, well i bought DTM2013 a while back, and i was interested in the European track pack, i already have 9 of the tracks in that pack, and i only got a discount of 10p or 1.55%, is this correct, cheers

Hi, i thought if you already have some content from a pack you get a discount, well i bought DTM2013 a while back, and i was interested in the European track pack, i already have 9 of the tracks in that pack, and i only got a discount of 10p or 1.55%, is this correct, cheers
This is an area where things get very confusing.
Packs = add on content for R3E
Experience = Pretty much a separate game based on R3E
For license reasons they had to charge people again to get the DTM Experience tracks in R3E, but unless I'm mistaken you don't pay anywhere near full price for them?
It's been a good while since I bought this though, so I'm not sure.
Perhaps someone from S3 can answer this better?
@Sonat Ozturk @Georg Ortner @Jay Ekkel

No, this is only the bulk vRP discount. The pack discount is shown on the store page of the pack.

kinda seems like false advertising, 50% off EVERYTHING in store...Got all excited to grab the group 5 pack only to find the packs aren't included in EVERYTHING

Yep, that stuff rubs me the wrong way, I went in, put a couple of packs in to buy, thought I would give the club a chance at that price. Did it a couple of times, finally came here to find out what's up. It's not "kind of" false advertising it is false advertising.

Yep, that stuff rubs me the wrong way, I went in, put a couple of packs in to buy, thought I would give the club a chance at that price. Did it a couple of times, finally came here to find out what's up. It's not "kind of" false advertising it is false advertising.
Well it's false advertising if it's intended, and I think we should wait for a official statement before we start throwing accusations.

It is not an accusation, it is an observation. Says one thing, you get another. I am sorry but don't make seem like I am jumping to conclusions. I have no deference to S3 one way or another. If they are being careless than it's still their fault. It's business, not my best friend I'm making a deal with. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%