50% discount on everything in RaceRoom Racing Experience

50 off.jpg

Sector 3 Studios would like to extend a thank you to everyone participating in this weekend's free testing by giving you 50% off everything in the R3E store for 24 hours, starting today at 20:00

Note that if you can't access the game you can still access the store here - RaceRoom Store

Make sure you read our tips for the store here - R3E Pricing, Discounts and Tips - particularly the part about saving money by buying discounted vRP.

If you want to pick up content that will be frequently featured in our R3E Club Races you could have a look at these packs:

WTCC 2013 and WTCC 2014
ADAC 2013 and ADAC 2014
DTM 1992
European Track Pack
American Track Pack

Make sure to buy only 1 pack at once, as you'll get discount on the next pack if it contains part of the content you already own!

This week we're running on Sonoma Raceway, so make sure you own that!

See you on track!

Update: It appears that the discount does not apply to packs, we've reached out to Sector 3 Studios and are awaiting official response on whether this is intentional or an error in their store. This post and thread will be updated once we know more.

Update 2: S3 have not commented on this and it seems the pricing is working as intended (sadly);

The current 50% off everything applies to all content in the store including packs. But all packs are already discounted higher than 50%, setting those to 50% off would actually mean less discount. (With the exception of wtcc which is at 49% discount)

The suggestion that the packs should be discounted 50% of their already discounted price is appreciated but that option will be reserved for the rare and special event throughout the year.

Do I need all cars in a class to have a race with a full field in MP or SP? Or only the car I actually drive?
I would like to know this aswell.
If there is a club race in hocke with wtcc for example, and i own the track in my dtm pack. And i buy just one wtcc car, can i join the race?

I can confirm 2 things on the livery/car availability thing.

1 - if you buy a car without all the extra liveries and then race it, other cars of the same type in the race WILL use the other liveries, so liveries are just 'your choice', you don't end-up in a race full of the same car (tested by buying the M1 on it's own)

2 - if you buy a 1 car in a category, races will feature all the other cars (in all their liveries) and not just the car you bought. (tested by buying the Zakspeed Capri on it's own)

Given that this sale only applies to single cars/tracks anyway - the packs are NOT discounted more than their usual 'pack discount' - it's cheaper just to buy the cars anyway.

Example: there are 7 Gp5 cars at 140 each = 980VRP in this sale or 1960VRP outside the sale - whilst the pack is 1699VRP

Liveries make-up a lot of the 'total cost' of packs (the figure you see 'discounted' is the total cost of all cars and ALL their liveries) - e.g. the M1 has 32 liveries (16 designs with 2 drivers/numbers each) so that's 31x25VRP on-top of the car price gives makes the headline 'pre-discount' cost of the M1 pack.

p.s. another thing to be aware of, the game will discount packs by the 'percentage' of them you own - so if a pack contains 7 cars and you own one of them you'll get a 14% discount on the already discounted pack price if you choose to buy it later (which may or may not be better/worse depending on the livery count!!)

I think i wait until a response from Sector3 on the packs discount, if 50% will apply to packs too i will buy some of them, otherwise probably i willi spend my 25€ upgrading my Reiza crowdfounding campaign level to the sixth (i'm unable to race at the moment, don't need the content to race online in r3e absolutely now, i can buy the packs at a later time) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Response from S3S on their forum:

"The current 50% off everything applies to all content in the store including packs. But all packs are already discounted higher than 50%, setting those to 50% off would actually mean less discount. (With the exception of wtcc which is at 49% discount)

The suggestion that the packs should be discounted 50% of their already discounted price is appreciated but that option will be reserved for the rare and special event throughout the year."

Is there actually any difference between the SLS in the ADAC 2013, ADAC2014 and GT3 section?
To me it makes more sense buying the ADAC2013 pack and the MP4-12 of the 2014 pack?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%