50 Billboard/Flag Track Skins for ACU's Okutama

Tracks 50 Billboard/Flag Track Skins for ACU's Okutama 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

50 Billboard/Flag Track Skins for ACU's Okutama - Why? Why not.

Yeah, I know. Fifty?
This started out as a pack of five billboard and flag skins for my favourite fictional track but I got a little carried away. Variety is the spice of life though, right?
Unzip the file and place the extracted 'skins' folder into the main Okutama track folder and select the skin you want in the normal way. Make sure only one track skin is ticked in the list or the earth might spiral into the sun.
The skins are named based on the two big billboards at the end of the...

Read more about this resource...

Fifty?!
This mod may be a record breaker. That is an impressive number of options.
Well done! And thank you.

That Ford Capri in your images: where's that from? AC Legends? It looks better in your pics than I remember any Capri mod being.

Fifty?!
This mod may be a record breaker. That is an impressive number of options.
Well done! And thank you.

That Ford Capri in your images: where's that from? AC Legends? It looks better in your pics than I remember any Capri mod being.
Mmm... not sure where the Capri is from I'm afraid.
I'll see if there are any identifiers when my rig is back together at the weekend.

It's nice that the flags now ripple in the wind but is anyone else getting this weird flag alignment thing with the latest CM/shader patch update? Poles have also changed colour. Any idea what's causing it? I'm guessing it might be one of the new CPU/GPU optimisations.

Screenshot_ag_toyota_levin_ae86_gt_apex_acu_okutama-circuit_16-5-119-18-34-11.jpg
Screenshot_ag_toyota_levin_ae86_gt_apex_acu_okutama-circuit_16-5-119-18-34-35.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%