Resource icon

Tracks 5 Additional tracks (F1 2013) 0.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
5 year late.But im dumb at using databse to add these tracks into career mode

So if anyone can help me adding these tracks to career mode i will be very grateful,also is it ok to use other mods alongside this tracks mod(EX:True to life AI)

Also sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
my friend, the game crashes when I enter Istanbul, all the files were copied completely, but in rb2, track or in balanced, speang was written instead of istanbul, I changed its name to istanbul, but the speang file is gone, please help

Nice mod, it's very nice to test these tracks, thank you!!

Unfortunately, we can't race with these track due to the incompatibility of F1 2013.
Only RedBull Ring, Hockenheim and Sotchi can be drived normally. But AI can't run nicely and have very bad pace (+15 sec minimum)...

Istambul and Valencia are fully not compatible caused by penalty bug for dangerous driving... But AI have great pace on it!

Author, you forgot the file with the difficulty settings, which is why the AI in the game is very slow! I added this file from another mod and now the bots have become fast. If you're still doing mods, update it and add it.

Place this file in tracks/difficulties/era_2013/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iH1iDRXQB0gFeUIP7PbRn1QyNPXwQP8/view?usp=share_link
@AlonsoBeast Much thanks for this! The Ai is now faster on these tracks! And also thanks to @Haydn24 for the mod!

Last edited:
Nice mod, it's very nice to test these tracks, thank you!!

Unfortunately, we can't race with these track due to the incompatibility of F1 2013.
Only RedBull Ring, Hockenheim and Sotchi can be drived normally. But AI can't run nicely and have very bad pace (+15 sec minimum)...

Istambul and Valencia are fully not compatible caused by penalty bug for dangerous driving... But AI have great pace on it!
I've managed to fix this problem.
@Haydn24 please update your mod with my Istanbul & Valencia track fix!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back