Resource icon

Tracks 5 Additional tracks (F1 2013) 0.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
And also how to back them up when I play multiplayer
The simple thing I do is I have the vanilla version of the game. So I copy and past the vanilla version of f1, and then I mod on of the files. However I rename then so one is called vanilla and one is called modded and what I do is whatever one I want to play I just remove the word on the end, so steam can still find the correct file

I've installed it, but I don't know how to put it into the game. Do I extract the ZIP or archive it?
Neither. You extract the rar file. Then simply go to your f1 directory in your steam folder in you local disk. (It may look like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013 ). And then once extracted you will see there is 5 folders in the additional tracks folder. You simply drag and drop these into your f1 and you should be good to go! (Sorry I am not very good at explaining and if you seek further help just msg me on steam here ' https://steamcommunity.com/id/haydn02 '.

It's a great mod but it's conflicting if you're using a different mod. For example, I'm using the F1 2003 mod, but once I install thi mod, it resets the whole car-set to the original 2013 setting, even if I do not copy the ''cars'' file. Is there perhaps a way how I can make this mod work in conjunction with the F1 2003 mod?

It's a great mod but it's conflicting if you're using a different mod. For example, I'm using the F1 2003 mod, but once I install thi mod, it resets the whole car-set to the original 2013 setting, even if I do not copy the ''cars'' file. Is there perhaps a way how I can make this mod work in conjunction with the F1 2003 mod?
If you want to combine this mod with F1 2003 mod, use the EGO Database Editor to modify your F1 2003 mod 'database' file.
Extract the 'database' file from this mod, but don't replace!
Good luck!:thumbsup:

If you want to combine this mod with F1 2003 mod, use the EGO Database Editor to modify your F1 2003 mod 'database' file.
Extract the 'database' file from this mod, but don't replace!
Good luck!:thumbsup:
if you do not replace the database file, you will have some issues with 4 of the tracks. If u can send me the f2003 mod you use I can help you out here. Actly I have just re-read what that guy said and he is right at first I thought he said something different, but i'll still help if u need it

Last edited:
Could you make the track surfaces of 2011 Istanbul and 2012 Valencia brighter they look really dark compared to the 2013/4 tracks, maybe compare the surface textures of a track that appears in all years like monza 2013 to 2011/2 to create a offset correction in photoshop or something.
Also please add 2015 Mexico and 2016 Baku to the pack.

Last edited:
All tracks are working fine except Istanbul. Whenever I chose this track, it loads for a second and the whole game shuts down. In Valencia, at the last tricky section, I always get penalty for doing dangerous driving without even touching anything and doing nothing dangerous.

All tracks are working fine except Istanbul. Whenever I chose this track, it loads for a second and the whole game shuts down. In Valencia, at the last tricky section, I always get penalty for doing dangerous driving without even touching anything and doing nothing dangerous.

None of the classic cars work on the added tracks.

Great mod! Thanks so much. Great to be able to drive sochi, austria and hockenheim on f12013! Looks great, but i did a races in sochi and austria and you win the races very very easily with all teams. The other drivers are very slowly, they almost standing still. Maybe this can be fixed.

Excuse my bad English; I installed the 2000 season mod, which includes the track of Austria and Germany, but you can not enter the pit lane to change tires.
the car passes without a speed limiter and there are no mechanics on either side.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 258 13.5%