4th monitor ( for dummies)

not sure. i can run 4 monitors on eyefinity all in the game.. and it dont matter what hz as long as the correct one is selected in settings for primary display it makes my 60 hz monitor run at 75 ? or just 60 and i cant tell diference.. find your Eyefinity setup. so you can actually set it up instead of just quick setup quick setup sucks
I don´t understand what you´re trying to explain to me ( as I´m "not a PC person")

Momentarily I´m running three 144hz displays as one main display and a 75hz as fourth monitor on top. No problems setting up, the fourth monitor just showed up in system settings and had to be positioned right so I can skip the mouse pointer over. It´s showing a dashboard generated by Simhub.

Also no problems with performance, my cap is at 80FPS to have a safety margin, so no problems with judder.

MFG Carsten

I don´t understand what you´re trying to explain to me ( as I´m "not a PC person")

Momentarily I´m running three 144hz displays as one main display and a 75hz as fourth monitor on top. No problems setting up, the fourth monitor just showed up in system settings and had to be positioned right so I can skip the mouse pointer over. It´s showing a dashboard generated by Simhub.

Also no problems with performance, my cap is at 80FPS to have a safety margin, so no problems with judder.

MFG Carsten
I guess he's talking about using nvidia surround or amd eyefinity to set up the triples.
And he's right, you can add the 4th monitor to have the game running on it. But afaik the game will always run in a rectangle so adding a 4th monitor on top will not be:
3x 1920x1080 = 5760x1080 + 1920x1080 but instead will be 5760x2160

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years