Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

The original Rfactor BlancPain Mod was converted to
Reiza Formula Truck(GT4Truck).

In this conversion was added 2 cars: Ford GT and Corvette (MOD GT2010)

By adding these cars, ALL MOD GT2010 sounds

were copied, getting almost 300MB Sound

unused.

When converting GT4Truck for GSC 2013 (Frank)

all these sounds were also copied.

I finished another version (no extra sounds - 300mb less). Converted directly from original Rfactor mod for GSC2013 (by Yuken84)

Added Corvette and Ford GT and only the sounds of them.
Added Koda Factory Skin Pack - Super GT 2012 and Super Taikyu
Fixed Ford GT Dash
Fixed crash sounds

download link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!iUYgkL6I!zIp_xOIuAHSgpwiUfz54FNUwYGwsiuxzbeZWJMjM01Q

I started a topic in another thread, but after thinking about it, this is the place to ask this question. I hope that is not some sort of infraction, if so I apologize. First Thank you grumbel for this awesome tool - I have been doing more converting than driving lately. In rFactor I had multiple installs with no Locations folder. All installs pointed to a central Locations folder in another install. I.e. F1 1960s mods, F1 1970s mods, F1 1980s mods, F1 1990s mods all had modified config files that pointed to TracksDir=E:\PROGRAM FILES\RACING\OPEN WHEEL FACTOR\GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\. I would like to be able to replace my different rF installs with GSC installs and point them all to a central Locations folder. I have noticed that the separate installs only recognize "converted" tracks. Can that be remedied by putting an entry in the "Track Catagory" box? Or, what can I do to make the converted mods recognize the original tracks?

Once again - Thank You So Much for this AweSome!!!! tool grumbel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FraPP!!!

Well, I tested...and this is not version 1.2 of the Mod, that came from rFactor, unfortunately. As the other Mod we´ve being using, is an outdated version.

The gearbox settings still open.
The Mclaren still doesnt have the LCD rearview.

On the good side the folders and rfms are much more organized, and there are a few more skins.

But I think is a shame that nobody can convert the BES SP1.2 version to GSC.

Anyway, very good effort, beto.

Hi 4L0M, I'm a fan of SweetFX, but unfortunately yours didn't work here as I'm using Win8.1 x64. Most games doesn't go along with SweetFX under 8.1 x64. When I was using Win7, all of them would accept it. Now, I have SweetFX working only in Rise of Flight and (a special version) in BF4.
I may try your settings on RoF though, as I found them very interesting. Cheers.

EDIT: and oh, it wasn't me that gave you 1 star. Judging by the pictures, I would rate it 5.

Hi Fernando.
Thank you very much for the feedback.
I'm also using x64 Windows 8.1 and it works fine for me.

I think to use SweetFX correctly you may need to disable Anti-Aliasing in the Game Stock Car Launcher and use either Catalyst Control Centre if you have an AMD Radeon card or Nvidia Control Panel or Nvidia Inspector if you have an Nvidia card to choose Anti-Aliasing settings for your card by making a profile for the game.

I personally have tried 8xMSAA Normal and 24EQx Edge Detect and they both work fine on GSC Extreme with my SweetFX settings.

Best Regards,

4L0M

Hi 4L0M, interesting tip. I'm currently using inspector to define AA and AF, but maybe the AA type (sparse grid) has something to do about blocking sweetfx. Will try messing a little with settings, you may have found the key to this and other games too. I'll report back.

EDIT: thank you very much for your tip. It was simply a matter of disabling any kind of AA in GSC Config (I forgot it was using Level 4 - but I was overriding it using Inspector).
Your settings look good, perhaps a little too red on my monitor, but I'll adjust them and it will be just perfect. Way better than stock! 5 stars incoming! :)

My adjustments, for those who want to try it. Just replace the SweetFX_GSC.txt (make a backup first).

Cheers

Attachments

• SweetFX_GSC.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.