4K - 2015 AUDI R8 GT3 TEAM PHOENIX VLN1

Skins 4K - 2015 AUDI R8 GT3 TEAM PHOENIX VLN1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you used a template? Couldnt find one so far. Tried to make one myself using the map-files but they were mssing important carbon areas and i couldnt find them...

Hey, I used the template located in Assetto Corsa -> dev -> skin templates -> template audi R8 lms. There is no carbon fiber parts already done in the template sadly but you can retexture them.

Hey, I used the template located in Assetto Corsa -> dev -> skin templates -> template audi R8 lms. There is no carbon fiber parts already done in the template sadly but you can retexture them.
I always look in that folder, but strangely i only had one for the quattro and other DLC cars. But thanks, will find a way to get it in the next days. Thanks!

(I thought the template just would come later, as we have seen with many other cars)

just wanna check:
this is for the Audi r8 in the latest DLC? not a mod

Yes this is the new Audi R8 from Kunos :)

I always look in that folder, but strangely i only had one for the quattro and other DLC cars. But thanks, will find a way to get it in the next days. Thanks!

(I thought the template just would come later, as we have seen with many other cars)

You should have it if you bought the DLC, I can send it to you if you need it.

Yes this is the new Audi R8 from Kunos :)

You should have it if you bought the DLC, I can send it to you if you need it.
Today i started steam and it downloaded some stuff for AC. After that, the template was there. Dont know why they were missing at first but at least i've got them now.
Thanks anyway :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing