4GB PATCH and the mods

I get to the point,
install the 4gb patch, it shows the sign that the modification was made (now the gtr2 exe is enabled for more gb of ram) ... and game, everything works fine (very good) .... I install a "heavy" mod "and the game does CTD.

I have 10 gb of ram, windows uses 1.9 gb (I mean, there are 8.1gb FREE to run games) .... EXECUTE GTR2, I play with the default cars, and the increase in the USE of ram goes up to 3.1 GB ....
(that is, WIN10 + GTR2 uses 3.1gb) (even though I use many "medium" mods the game doesn't crash CTD ...)
.... I install the mod "gt3-cup-enduracers-flat6-v2-1" ... and the game TRIES to increase the use of ram, when it is LOADING a race (many cars, at night and in rain) and then CTD .... I try to load "by day and sunny" and manage to load .... I try to run a race with "only" 20 cars ... and load (??? !!!!)

EDIT 1: RESOLVED, the "gt3-cup-enduracers-flat6-v2-1" mod for gtr2 DOES NOT bring rain tires, that produced the CTD in races.
It is not the quantity (or quality) of the mod, or the use of ram ..... I think so.
I do a free practice, just me and the car, free and dry track (sunny), I do a couple of laps, change tires from rain (although there are not) ... and produces the CTD. (It also does not allow the time of the day to advance (the old mod BES2012 also had this problem) ... this mod shows that it is only for leagues that do not use rain :D)

EDIT 2: so ... stupid question the 4gb patch:sleep::notworthy::x3: .... does it free the use of ALL available ram or just 4gb more? (4gb free to use, or does it include the one already in use?)

A thousand pardons, it is wrong to open a thread for just one question, I will not do it as much as possible. I will use an already open thread (mine) to avoid opening new ones. (google traductor)

EDIT 2: so ... stupid question the 4gb patch:sleep::notworthy::x3: .... does it free the use of ALL available ram or just 4gb more? (4gb free to use, or does it include the one already in use?)

A thousand pardons, it is wrong to open a thread for just one question, I will not do it as much as possible. I will use an already open thread (mine) to avoid opening new ones. (google traductor)

4GB-ish of RAM only. This isn't editable because it's the difference between 32-bit limitations (which GTR2 is subject to) and the abilities of 64-bit systems like yours. 32-bit systems and games can't use more than this 4GB-ish of RAM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back