48hr Track Vote for Race 4

My ticket from 84' :)

IMG_3354b.JPG

vote closes tonight guys, hurry if you want to get a vote in :thumbsup:

although, will it make much diffrence? :D looks like we may have a new destination to travel to, so pack the suitcases guys, we may be off to the netherlands very soon :)

p.s i'll probably arrive a bit late, i heard amsterdam is on the way :whistling::p

Thats good to hear Bob :thumbsup:

I must admit Zandvoort is a lot different than what Presto would usually use, for me its saving grace is that its a former F1 track, the layout is decent and its made by simbin, on the negatives its track width and bumps aren't great but I said before that if anyone can make it work at Zandvoort its us and I stand by that.

This is my fault anyhoo, I gave everyone the choice of tracks to add to the vote when most likely the better solution would've been to use one that we've used plenty times in the past i.e Imola or Nurburgring, but we are here now and after 12 seasons we go to a new venue, can't be that bad, can it? :whistling:

:)

Thats good to hear Bob :thumbsup:

I must admit Zandvoort is a lot different than what Presto would usually use, for me its saving grace is that its a former F1 track, the layout is decent and its made by simbin, on the negatives its track width and bumps aren't great but I said before that if anyone can make it work at Zandvoort its us and I stand by that.

This is my fault anyhoo, I gave everyone the choice of tracks to add to the vote when most likely the better solution would've been to use one that we've used plenty times in the past i.e Imola or Nurburgring, but we are here now and after 12 seasons we go to a new venue, can't be that bad, can it? :whistling:

:)

I thought this was my fault for nominating Zandvoort in the first place :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back