4690k@4.5 vs Ryzen 3600x

I tried Ryzen 3600x and I'm having trouble. The card goes on average on a 70% processor, some 30, and the fps that was on Haswell is now nothing has changed, so something is probably wrong. I will add that the driver's settings for the highest performance and power plan in Windows also changed.

On 4690k the card worked 98% all the time and as I mentioned I had the same results as now.

My buddy on a similar configuration gets better results

My config ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS, Ryzen 3600x , Ram 16g 3600mhz , 1080ti . PSU 750w

Someone something ?

I tried Ryzen 3600x and I'm having trouble. The card goes on average on a 70% processor, some 30, and the fps that was on Haswell is now nothing has changed, so something is probably wrong. I will add that the driver's settings for the highest performance and power plan in Windows also changed.

On 4690k the card worked 98% all the time and as I mentioned I had the same results as now.

My buddy on a similar configuration gets better results

My config ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS, Ryzen 3600x , Ram 16g 3600mhz , 1080ti . PSU 750w
Someone something ?
Which games or benchmarks are you running?

Hi,
iRacing and afterburner
Do you have your power profile set properly to 'Ryzen high performance?
What video driver are you using and is prefer maximum power selected in NVCPL?
Are your fastest controller on the motherboard assigned to the fastest harddrives?
Do you have AMD's latest chipset drivers loaded?
Check those things first.

Yes I have it all, only the graphics card is in the second slot because it does not fit in the first, but it's probably the same specification
I have MOBO ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS

Yes I have it all, only the graphics card is in the second slot because it does not fit in the first, but it's probably the same specification

That's not a good idea. The lower slot is typically an x4 slot and is connected via the motherboard's chipset instead of directly to the CPU, making it slower. Are you sure the GPU doesn't fit the first slot? All new motherboards have even moved the top slot one position down from where it used to be to make more room for the CPU cooling.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 92 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 131 13.7%