AC 458GT2 @ Barbagallo, Wed 10th Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please.

Need explanation for:
Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license.
Does this mean that I have in two months at least twice logged on race?

Sign me up please.

Need explanation for:
Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license.
Does this mean that I have in two months at least twice logged on race?
it means: if you sign in for a race then don't turn up twice over a two month period, you could lose your licence for 30days! if you sign out before the deadline then that's fine :)

It means that the cars will be in one line :) Like this:
102013_NASCAR_SingleFile_PI_JP.vadapt.620.medium.0.jpg

Double file:
hi-res-185430260-joey-logano-driver-of-the-shell-pennzoil-ford-and-greg_crop_exact.jpg

Whoever is in charge of actually setting up the server needs to have a look at this thread:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/teleporting-cars-in-race.12461/page-9

I think everybody was experiencing stuttering in the race a couple days ago and maybe this could help get rid of it:
The big change I made to running the server was starting it from a batch file (.\acserver.exe 1>output.txt 2>err.txt.) instead of starting it directly from acserver.exe. I think this was what was causing the previous warping problem with 20+ clients connected to each server. I vaguely remember reading something about this a while ago but couldn't get the batch files to run properly, or so I thought.

I now host our servers on a different box (see signature). It has a less powerful CPU, half the RAM and half the bandwidth than the previous box (it's also half the price!). It hosts 7 AC dedi's and during testing on Friday and Sunday night there were around 60+ clients connected on 3 separate servers all at 20Hz. One server had around 10-15 clients connected and the other 2 were full with 24 clients connected. No warping or major lag issues on any server and from what I could see everyone's ping was stable. I did notice the odd client jumping back and forth very rarely but I think that's either down to netcode or client connection. We also had some clients with 300+ pings but they caused no issues.

I want to carry out further tests and have now increased the Hz to 25. If you see 'ALOOG' in the MP lobby please join and give some feedback.
Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back