AC 458 vs F40 vs KTM vs 211 vs MP412C @ Mugello - Wed 27th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dear God, my biggest wish of all time is clean first lap. Especially race, where are different car category's. Patience is keyword here.:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 204033

Thanks @Akis Kevrekidis for organizing this race.
Unfortunately at the back of the grid @T3 we had a "public" like mayhem....
Then it was a very lonely and boring race at least for me...(almost alone for 18 laps except lapping 1-2 cars it was like practice.LOL) I hope the rest of the guys had fun :)
Great race anyways.

Good race!

Sorry for my misunderstanding regarding the fuel :rolleyes:
Actually i was not sure so i asked again before start but nobody heard me :(
Anyway i went to pits and took the place were i was behind @Will Tahl. Was i nice race with you and @Stelios Fevgatos. Was very happy with 5. at quali and that i could keep the pace...until i ran out of fuel :roflmao:
Could have been more aggressive in the "curvy parts" were i had sometimes the chance to get one of the Ferraris but as i am not very trained in overtaking and didn´t want to ruin somebodies race i stayed calm :D Actually i was never sure enough if this was then a good enough opportunity to risk it...
But as i sometimes almost bumped into @Will Tahl or @Stelios Fevgatos i think i would have been close enough :geek:

Will there be an driving school on overtaking? :cautious:

Thanks for this event:thumbsup:, quali went well for me (3rd) but my race ended lap 1 with me spinning out mid lap:unsure:, sorry Torben Sauthoff for that bump mid race:redface:, the ktm's seem a lot faster on the corners it's really hard to judge a pass especially after getting blown away on the straights, i need more practice, thanks all

This was my first race, too... I'm puzzled by the reference to running out of fuel: What control do we have over that? Isn't that established by the server? I don't remember seeing anything that suggested the ability to set one's fuel load before starting...

You can set your fuel load in the pit, where you change the setup of the car. There are tabs at the top wich you can change, one of them is fuel load.

Thanks for race guys, was fun even tho i was crawling at the end fighting the F40 as well as game itself (and my cat, who somehow jumped on my wheel once). This was my first event on Race Department and I'm sorry if I did something wrong, was trying not to get into anyone's way. I will be happy to join more races. :)

btw when I joined at the beginning of quali ...was this the 'stuttering' that everybody is always talking about? First time I had this, felt very strange but got better then.
SO excited about friday! :geek:

Well, what can i say!
Really cool race, i am proud that i finished the race without spinning the F40. What a bitch of a car, tires started failing at about lap 10!
Cool and clean fight @Christoph Wohlkönig , the F40 was way faster in the straight ! :) . Good thing you didn't try any bold moves trying to pass me because as you saw the car was all over the place while braking near the end of the race :)

Edit : I guess people with other type of cars were lucky because they had the chance to see the F40's going sideways with a lot of speed in the last S before the last turn, should look epic :)

First race ever apart from a couple of fun races for me, I really liked it!
I do not understand the fuss about the F40, mine got better after the 15th lap. I had better grip and brakes. What are you talking about? :) (I guess I did not push her that hard, hehe)
More seriously, I am glad I did not cause an accident and that I finished the race in one piece!

Nice race except as always 1st lap 1st corner...
I did some mistakes at first laps but rest was a smooth almost lonely race against time, to the finish line! I even managed to do a 2:04:xx!
A big thanks to all co-racers (undoubtedly very high level) and a special one to the organizer Akis and RD!:thumbsup:
A question: how can I find (for sure) in which place I finish a race, because crossing the finish line and watching the chart I noticed that every time a racer that finished in front of me - leaves the room - I got a place higher. That means - if I finished in 10nth place, but at that time 1st and 2nd racer had already left the room - I finished actually 12th! So is there a way to be sure?
GT5 was much more advanced in this aspect (replays):unsure:

Ah, a fellow GT5 player. It's such a shame they took down the servers. I have no intention of buying the worse and stripped down version (GT6).

But I digress. Remeber that AC is still an alpha/beta version, especially the online module of it. I'm sure it'll work way better on release.

me and @Henri Sinik 's game messed up, i hope everyone had a good race!
What happened there was that I joined with session after qualifying was ended, so when I joined it showed me qualifying results and 3352 seconds till next session (that means I would start 55 min later than you guys) I loaded my setup and waited for start, everyone started me and 2 more cars were stuck at start trying to get away, one car after 20 seconds was able to get away @Cayd Breslin disconnected and I had to do same because P1 was in final corner of lap1 and I would been blockage at start/finish straight.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 97 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 132 13.7%