AC 458 vs F40 vs KTM vs 211 vs MP412C @ Mugello - Wed 27th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I' in with KTM . What you mean by fuel consumption 50%? I have only ON or OFF.
Or are you able to adjust that on the server settings?

Akis, I've assigned the clutch to my left pedal, but it doesn't disengage till about half an inch, if that, from the bottom of its travel. This isn't working for me. Would it be acceptable to use auto clutch and live with the disadvantage at the start? If not, I'll have to bow out.

@Akis Kevrekidis sorry for asking such a silly question : max number of cars on grid for this race is 24? I am experiencing serious performance issues (CPU over 95% warning -> fps drops) when i exceed even 12 cars (AI). I don't know about multiplayer though because i only join servers with not so many players.

@Jim Liak racing online is not so demanding compared to racing vs AI, so you'll probably won't get a cpu warning. Maybe other racers can give you some feedback if you tell us what cpu you have.

For this evenings session: I apologize for my driving tonight. First circuit driving so give me some slack when i sliding/cruisin/playing in sandtrap around the track. I will try not to be to much in the way for the pro`s. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%