43 " TCL TV

I have been using a 32" Samsung 60 hz as a monitor. I have a opportunity to get a TCL 5 SERIES 43" 120HZ
The price is wright as it will be free. Can beat that.

Will it be worth the effort to do the change?? I'll be about a max of 35 inch away from the screen
Any help will be appreciated

TCL 43" CLASS 5-SERIES 4K UHD DOLBY VISION HDR ROKU SMART TV - 43S525

It's 3840 x 2160, 120hz, I don,t know what the input lag is, but specs say 'auto game mode for responsive gaming experience'. Also, I don't know how tall the screen is, I'm guessing about 21 inches, which means 100 pixels per inch vertically, and around 92 horizontally. Got to be worth a try I reckon.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, 4K TVs will not run 120hz from a computer. The manufacturers claim the screen is 120hz because they can interpolate frames from 60hz and lower input material to make it appear as 120hz. But you don't want to use those modes on the TV since they introduce lag.

I use a 50" 4K TCL on my rig, but only use it for titles that don't support VR and for friends/guests that want to have a go.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

As far as I know, 4K TVs will not run 120hz from a computer. The manufacturers claim the screen is 120hz because they can interpolate frames from 60hz and lower input material to make it appear as 120hz. But you don't want to use those modes on the TV since they introduce lag.

I use a 50" 4K TCL on my rig, but only use it for titles that don't support VR and for friends/guests that want to have a go.
I can run 120hz from PC on Samsung QLED. But it only suports 1440p for that refresh rate due to HDMI limitations.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back