TIME April, Thursday 8 - 20:00 CET
CIRCUIT Sugo STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE
Pracrice 30 mins
Qualy 20 mins
Race 90 mins

Thanks!

no mention of weather forecast on the web page, could you at least tell us which track you are going to use as a reference point so we can get something set on our own servers

Back On Track

After being away since January 2009, I finally have a race again. Unpacking the mega track pack and updates to the right folders now so I can practive on SUGO for tomorrow's race. Got a new helmet, fitted a seat at the factory just now. Going to the gym to get rid of my potbelly (Belgium Beers I like) ;)

Hope to score some important points and the goal is just to make it to the finish. There are lots of fast drivers in the championship.

So see you tomorrow fokes.

After being away since January 2009, I finally have a race again. Unpacking the mega track pack and updates to the right folders now so I can practive on SUGO for tomorrow's race. Got a new helmet, fitted a seat at the factory just now. Going to the gym to get rid of my potbelly (Belgium Beers I like) ;)

Cool Lucas to have you back in the race. I´m not sure but it could be Hockenheim where we run together. I´m always remember me likely to my first STC season in your team. :thanks: for this Lucas.

mms://www.prosimservers.com/RaceReplay/STC/Black Cup 08/ETC_BC_R5_Hockenheim_R.wmv

Good luck for you and your team. :clover:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years