Sell 3x EP400 Behringer Power Amps + 5x Concert Buttkickers

Simon Marshall

Team Rookie Monsters #73
Sold as a lot. Thanks for the interest. Small BK is still available £50 delivered -now also sold

Used minimally for about 6 months on a simulator rig which is a little overkill I know.

One of the amps was refurbished by Behringer a while back as I amy have damaged it by using the samller buttkicker pictured and is still in its box from being returned.

Also x5 Buttkicker Concerts which will literally shake your floors and they are a good pairing. One of them has a mounting arm missing but I've used it with 3 of the 4 and I had no issues with it being loose but is priced as damaged

Priced to sell so I wont be taking offers for a while unless its for the whole as a lot then possibly.

Concert Buttkickers £110 x4
damaged as above £90 x1
Behringer amps £100 x3
or all as a lot £700

Also for sale the smaller buttkicker £50 +postage

Neither include postage which will be at cost but my preference is very much delivery...

Collection preferred from CM22 preferred but I am happy to drive these a fair distance to deliver or meet half way

I have the boxes for the other two amps in the loft but assume postage is about £30 per item which I will do at cost

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back