3D Printed Dayton TT25 Bass Shaker Mount for Fanatec ClubSport v3 Pedals

Hi all,

This my first post!

Not sure if this is the right place for this I designed a Dayton TT25 Bass Shaker mount for the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Accelerator and Brake pedals to replace the existing vibration motors.

I printed and installed it on mine set and it works brilliantly along side SimHub!

I hope you find it useful.

Note: Please be careful when removing the factory motors... wires are fragile!

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Cheers!

These look a lot cleaner than the versions I have tried, I might print up a set. Wondering if they still feel decent with the extensions on the pedals? Thanks for the files!

Last edited:
These look a lot cleaner than the versions I have tried, I might print up a set. Wondering if they still feel decent with the extensions on the pedals? Thanks for the files!
To be honest I haven’t tried with extensions, however given the strength of the bass shakers I don’t think you’ll have an issue.

Thank you for designing these, I just printed them out and I'm working on mounting them. Were you able to reuse your original hardware to mount them? The original bolt holding the pedal on won't thread through enough to catch on the nut and I'm wondering it's just an issue with my print.

You could use the longer screws in the accessories for the pedals. I was able to get it mounted using the metal block that comes with the pedals and the longer silver screws. I had to put the metal block piece in the rear of the pedal as I use the extensions. That allowed enough room to get it mounted to the back of the pedal.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back