Sell 3D Printed Aluminium Framed Sim Rig/Fanatec CSW/Fanatec Pdeals/Buttkicker

Hi,

Just testing the waters to see if anyone might be interested in purchasing my Sim Rig I designed and 3D printed.

A lot of time and love went into the design and its a very solid structure and has served me well for many years!

Only downside is I don't use it anymore due to lack of time and haven't done for a few years now. So figured its time someone else got some use out of it!

Everything is for sale excluding speakers and monitors. The 3D data will also be provided so spare parts are infinitely easy to get hold of :) Not that I have ever needed to replace any of the parts!

Would consider breaking the setup if you're only interested in the CSW or Pedals etc etc

Feel free to download the eDrawing viewer https://www.edrawingsviewer.com/view-cad-files-free and check it out in mire detail take measurements etc...

You'll need to delete the ".pdf" from the file name extension on the eDrawing file. It would let me upload the .easm file.

Any questions just get in touch

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 362
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 331
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 420
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 423
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 267
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 277
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    956.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 204
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 213
  • Race Sim Assy.EASM.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
I've got a CSW base and CSL pedals. I would certainly be interested in knowing what sort of price you are after for the frame and seat? Might even be interested in the monitors.

Where are you based?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back