MGP16 3D Models updates.bin

So, since I do not want to give up, I made some requests around the web looking for someone who can build a .bin file unpacker/repacker.

I am willing, of course, to pay for that. I think it's very much worth it.

If you know someone who could do it, please spread the word.

I will update this thread with every news I have

Thanks for your attention

if you need something to open bins that's realflow plugin for 3dmax that can be make it, cause it read bin and convert for 3d max,but i don't known if you export from 3dmax to real flow your bin resoults can be read from the game i have ssen that you just known 3dmax so i guess you will have resoults

if you need something to open bins that's realflow plugin for 3dmax that can be make it, cause it read bin and convert for 3d max,but i don't known if you export from 3dmax to real flow your bin resoults can be read from the game i have ssen that you just known 3dmax so i guess you will have resoults
Hi, I don't think it's the .bin format you mean.

notice that .bin files are .binary files, which can be very different one from the other.
Many games use .bin files but they are not the same type. You need a specific tool for that specific encrypted bin to extract it.

I want a tool that can unpack/repack Milestone's bin files, extraction is already possible with NinjaRipper.

Hello, it is possible to extract 3D models of motorbikes from the game and put them on this website to download? For example, Suzuki, Yamaha, Aprilia ...
has you can read up there a post of jonix that talking to a prog that already extract 3D models, personally not have proved it but it called ninjaripper but it's unuseful if you can not reimport models ingame, or maybe is a possibly refer only for skinning

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%